Trainer Search

serdtje

Reaction score
my game version is 1.0.0.2, i using Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 MrAntiFun B
it's just work for F4 (infinite health potions), but when i press F1 & F2 it's just swipe character with sound "bing" not cheat activated.

NarminSultanli

Reaction score
I would assume you have to right click it and unblock it or run as admin.
Thank you, but I already did it, no help.
By the way, it's problem with every AntiFun trainer for me. for every game. (other trainers are fine, but there is none for current version Inquisition other than this)

Butternubbs

Reaction score
Will check it out now.
Is there any way you can you try adding "Collect all shards/Halla Statues"-like cheat. It gets annoying having to collect them all each game play.
If you can't thats cool! I'm just happy you take your time to make these Trainers. I'd donate you a hella lot of money if I was wealthy, believe that.!
Thank you so much for this!

SaiyaVaiya

Reaction score
Curious. Mega EXP and Instant Cool Down stopped working since getting the latest version of this trainer. All other codes work, but these two. They activate but nothing changes. I run it as admin already. Not sure what the issue is.

SlayDeaf

Reaction score
Sorry, mates! I can't find information for myself...Can i ask you? Which trainer is working for my version of the game 1.0.0.0.3 (update 2.5)? I use keyboard/mouse...I have to launch the game by launcher (3 D M)...I has run as admin...but...
Some info from me: i tried trainers 1.08-1.10..but there i can't turn red main option "Activate Trainer" (F1) :(( i tried another buttons F2-F12, they can to turn red...but without F1 they aren't working in the game

Last edited:

JT89701

Reaction score
ATM Mega Exp is not working. Is there any chance you can add item editors to the trainer for the shop and character. The mod that I was using had these functions and no longer works, plus hasn't been updated in long time.

* Edit items in your inventory (item editor)
* Edit items in the shop's inventory (item editor)

It's really helpful. You can swap out items/ schematics you don't need from vendors for ones you do. Same with crappy drops.

Thx

LuckyLady77

Reaction score
Hello, I've gone through this thread, I've seen lots of people discussing the problem I'm having but I have not found a working solution.

With the max materials, I had noticed early on that it included the creature research. I had made it a practice to shut the max materials off, but then one day forgot to turn it off. I have 495 corpse brains to turn in and the game of course crashes every time I try to turn it in.

• I have the most up to date game, so I can't sell or destroy the items.
  • I have never used the max potions feature, but I turned it on and off to see if it would do anything. It still crashed
  • I turned the trainer off, cleaned my registry, restarted my computer, and tried to turn the brains with the trainer off. It still crashed.
  • I made sure everything in my inventory didn't have the star next to it. It still crashed.
  • I switched max inventory on (was not using it before). It still crashed.
When I discovered the crashing issue, my last save without the brains was 24 hours back, and with the DLC coming out tomorrow I'm not inclined to go back that far.

Does anyone else have any suggests to fix this issue?

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
LuckyLady, I'm very sorry but I think you're stuck. Any time you have 99+ of a specific creature item in your inventory, the game will crash when you go to turn it in and Bioware, in an early patch, 'fixed' it so you can't sell or destroy creature research items now. Your only options, as I see them, are to either go back to the 'pre-brains' save, or avoid turning in research for the rest of the game.

I might also suggest that using F4 is a safer way to accumulate materials (crafting and quest), since selling them, with F4 turned on, to vendors increases your stock of any such material by 99, but since creature research isn't on the 'sale' list, it's unaffected. Crafting/Requisitioning with F4 turned on, also does not deplete your stock of materials (and will boost them to the next interval of 99). But you do have to have F4 turned off when turning in creature items to the research table since when turning in any item, an active F4 will add 99 more to your stock, which will also be also turned in and crash the game...

Phury

Reaction score
Trainer 1.10 isn't working for me in windows 10, i've even tried compatibility modes for it and running administrator but it still doesn't work. I press F1 in game and it never turns on.

LuckyLady77

Reaction score
LuckyLady, I'm very sorry but I think you're stuck. Any time you have 99+ of a specific creature item in your inventory, the game will crash when you go to turn it in and Bioware, in an early patch, 'fixed' it so you can't sell or destroy creature research items now. Your only options, as I see them, are to either go back to the 'pre-brains' save, or avoid turning in research for the rest of the game.

I might also suggest that using F4 is a safer way to accumulate materials (crafting and quest), since selling them, with F4 turned on, to vendors increases your stock of any such material by 99, but since creature research isn't on the 'sale' list, it's unaffected. Crafting/Requisitioning with F4 turned on, also does not deplete your stock of materials (and will boost them to the next interval of 99). But you do have to have F4 turned off when turning in creature items to the research table since when turning in any item, an active F4 will add 99 more to your stock, which will also be also turned in and crash the game...

Thank you for the response and the advice with F4. I was thinking I'd have to play the rest of the game without turning in any research, but thought I'd give it a shot and ask if anyone else had a possible solution.

Phury

Reaction score
Same for me Farzin, I dunno what is up. But it seems windows 10 doesn't like running trainers for me.

Valakai

Reaction score
Hey, Val, here! The people who's trainer isn't working, I had the same issue. I had to close out the trainer while the game was running and open a new one, after I opened the new one it worked perfectly fine. I would also make sure you're using the most recent trainer with the most updated game.