Trainer Search

Shifer

Reaction score
Just started a new play through and everything seems to be working except for mega exp and there is also the set influence thing but I've never had that work for me.

cat228

Reaction score
F1 does not work and I can't change Power and all that. What to do?

omnerabdator

Reaction score
Im having a problem now where my focus bar fills up really fast (3 bars in under a min) even when im not doing anything...this is making cutscene viewing impossible to watch with the rift thing going haywire...has anyone heard of this? I was using max health.max items.and max damage. it still builds focus fast with trainer closed

SleepyWolfie

Reaction score
Im having a problem now where my focus bar fills up really fast (3 bars in under a min) even when im not doing anything...this is making cutscene viewing impossible to watch with the rift thing going haywire...has anyone heard of this? I was using max health.max items.and max damage. it still builds focus fast with trainer closed
Same thing happening to me :/
Trying to restart and using a rift ability without any cheats didn't fix it either.. Y_Y

Last edited:

BlahBlach

Reaction score

I had this happened to me. It's because you have Tresspasser DLC and you most likely did "auto level-up" and the game had fun with all your Perk Points and prematurely gave you all the Mark of the Rift powers before it was time for you to learn them.
I would load back to before you leveled up your character to max and manually max out every Skill Tree

SleepyWolfie

Reaction score
I had this happened to me. It's because you have Tresspasser DLC and you most likely did "auto level-up" and the game had fun with all your Perk Points and prematurely gave you all the Mark of the Rift powers before it was time for you to learn them.
I would load back to before you leveled up your character to max and manually max out every Skill Tree
Thank you so much man! :)

omnerabdator

Reaction score

i dont have the dlcs yet, i havent finished the damn game lol, everytime i get close a game crashing bug made me restart, for example i was trapped in an area where seras quest was, that quest bugged out bad and there was no way to leave the area, this was before the patch that "fixed" it.

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
MrAntifun, your trainers are awesome, but for DAI (3 d m v7) only fling's trainer is working so well...

Well, there are 2 or 3 things that you must know, the first one is that FLING is a TEAM not a single person, the second one is that they are also developers, of at least two games that i will not mention, and the third one is that FLING trainers are indeed a good option for older games, but they have no support, the risk of trojan is too high, as they are found "around on the web", the MAF trainer is for example the ONLY trainer that work on Final Fantasy type 0 without the "heavy" anti-cheat, and i know what i'm talking about. As for Inquisition, many trainers use the fast kill dealing a huge number of damage, this one is smart, yes it deal a lot of damage but not too much so it trigger the cutscenes, and as far as i know is the only one that since from the beginning was the only "fix" for the mission where you have to decide the fate of mages, the other "fix" was something like shift + F1 using the overlay of origin to trigger the cutscene.

As usual skonvolt

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
the trainer actually work for me after the patch and the 2 updates of origin and the trespasser dlc install.

Polomaster37

Super Donor
Reaction score
the trainer actually work for me after the patch and the 2 updates of origin and the trespasser dlc install.
huh, any advice for getting mine to work? I start the trainer, then the game. Except that I cant hit F1 to turn it on, so I exit out of the trainer and try again. All of my old tricks to get it to work haven't been helping.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
huh, any advice for getting mine to work? I start the trainer, then the game. Except that I cant hit F1 to turn it on, so I exit out of the trainer and try again. All of my old tricks to get it to work haven't been helping.
Are you using latest trainer? .

Shifer

Reaction score
For me, using the latest trainer with all DLC installed up to v1.11 and everything seems to be working right except for mega exp, it isn't working anymore.

Of course for those people that use mods if you use the new experience tables mod and the even ground trial introduced with trespasser it really isn't that big of a deal.