Trainer Search

RocketPak

Reaction score
Trainer won't activate when game is on custom difficulty.

Update: Trainer was working but not acknowledging activation of trainer or individual cheats (no trainer/cheat activated sound and no checks in the boxes) but they were working in game.

It only had the issue yesterday.

Last edited:

LadyAutumn

Reaction score
Today, at 20:00 CEST, the game was updated. The trainer doesn't work anymore, since that.

Last edited:

CosmicPhantom

Reaction score
Been Speaking with MrAntiFun his game is updating then he will be having a look at the trainer hope it is finished soon playing DA I on max diff after finishing it on Normal Diff and it is basically 1 hit kill must have died over 50 times since the trainer stopped working lol :)

LaylaAnderson

Reaction score
After patch 12 came out, several of the options on the trainer no longer work for me. I can't activate the trainer (though parts of it work), no health, mana, mega experience, money, ability points, focus, power, perks, influence. The others work okay.

Btw, awesome trainer, dude.

mortiana

Reaction score
any plans of updating for compatibility with patch 11?

thanks for your awesome work

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , I wanted to do it last night right after game updated but i had a problem with the game that on startup i get black screen so i deleted the game and re-downloaded it .

LadyAutumn

Reaction score
New trainer added , I wanted to do it last night right after game updated but i had a problem with the game that on startup i get black screen so i deleted the game and re-downloaded it .
Thank you very much!

Kitkun

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I just started using this Trainer the other day, on v1.10, and I love it.

mortiana

Reaction score
yes patching sometimes bugs this is why i have auto updates disabled, and whnen i decide to update i just choose repair game, it takes more time obviously but at least it quarenties i will not have that issue you did. thanks for the trainer, works like a charm for me

AsAboveSoBelow

Reaction score
How do i check ya my Version. I only can found this "gameVersion version="1.0.0.11". So roughly know this only. I guess is v1.01?

blackhawk90

Reaction score
Dear Admin, first of all I would like to thank you for your hard work. Your trainers are truly the best. I've never had a single problem using your trainers, until today: I had to update DA:I to the 1.11 version, then I downloaded your trainer. I follow the instructions (as always), but the game dosn't work properly. It seems that, when I activate the trainer, the Inquisitor isn't able to damage the enemies: the God Mode is active, the enemies can't damage me, but I can't damege them. Only the rest of my party can kill the enemies. Am I doing something wrong?