Trainer Search

Duc Tien

Reaction score
thank you. Excellent work but i dont know why it working only with F4 and F8 :))

Kitkun

Reaction score
Forgive me asking something that may have already been answered prior, but as I searched through the Topic, I could not find anything concrete on how to get MegaEXP to work.

Using F5, to activate MegaEXP, it says it activates, but I only get standard EXP. I haven't switched party members or done anything like that.

Someone else said that you need to use a Controller in order to receive the MegaEXP bonuses, then something about Saving and Leaving and Restarting everything?

It is all rather confusing for me, I must admit. Any help and clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

blackhawk90

Reaction score
1.12 are you sure about that?Because as far as i can see the latest patch is patch 11,not 12
Dragon Age™: Inquisition 1.12
=============================
Increased the duration final slides in Trespasser are displayed.
Fixed an issue that reduced the damage of Explosive Shot.
Fixed an issue where auto-level selected certain hidden abilities.
Fixed an issue where Cassandra was incorrectly referencing the player's romantic interest in the Winter Palace.
Fixed an issue that caused the Horn of Valor effect to not apply when granted via an item.
Fixed an issue with Shokra-taar and Antaam-saar armors for Iron Bull.
Fixed an issue that prevented a quest item from dropping in Trespasser when using Spirit Mark on a specific enemy.
Fixed an issue that reduced the frequency of the Veilfire Multiplayer event.
Fixed an issue that could cause Single-Player portraits to be visible in Multiplayer.
Fixed a crash with the Lunge and Slash ability.
Fixed an issue where Gaspard was being referenced as being the ruler of Orlais when it should be Celene.
Improved stability.

Taken from the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age Inquisition\Support\PatchNotes_en". I've updated my game last friday. I had to do that to install all the DLCs.

Robrobrob

Reaction score
Can confirm that God mode also applies to enemies. I just started again though and I'm a reaver so it doesn't matter haha.

AnakiJ

Reaction score
Клавишу F5 и установите деньги, власть, влияние не работает

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Can confirm that God mode also applies to enemies. I just started again though and I'm a reaver so it doesn't matter haha.
By "God mode" do you mean infinite Health?Cause if that's so then it doesn't affect enemies

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Dragon Age™: Inquisition 1.12
=============================
Increased the duration final slides in Trespasser are displayed.
Fixed an issue that reduced the damage of Explosive Shot.
Fixed an issue where auto-level selected certain hidden abilities.
Fixed an issue where Cassandra was incorrectly referencing the player's romantic interest in the Winter Palace.
Fixed an issue that caused the Horn of Valor effect to not apply when granted via an item.
Fixed an issue with Shokra-taar and Antaam-saar armors for Iron Bull.
Fixed an issue that prevented a quest item from dropping in Trespasser when using Spirit Mark on a specific enemy.
Fixed an issue that reduced the frequency of the Veilfire Multiplayer event.
Fixed an issue that could cause Single-Player portraits to be visible in Multiplayer.
Fixed a crash with the Lunge and Slash ability.
Fixed an issue where Gaspard was being referenced as being the ruler of Orlais when it should be Celene.
Improved stability.

Taken from the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age Inquisition\Support\PatchNotes_en". I've updated my game last friday. I had to do that to install all the DLCs.
Interesting,the Blog makes no mention of this patch as of yet and i did notice that bug with Iron Bull's armors since i'm still running patch 11

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
I have no issue with iron bull,s armor in the dlc trespasser he was a traitor, so i k1lled him.
bug fixt !!!!

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
Thats a lot of fixing issues, installed Patch 1.12 dmn

Last edited:

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
I fixed many bugs like that from DAO, DA2 and DAI i dont have to wait until they release a patch or a fix.
I fixed the screen issue be for they came with a solution.

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Mega EXP not working.AT ALL.Even doing what you say in the first post it doesn't work. Patch 11,trainer 1.10

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
Yesterday i tested the trainer 1.11 with patch 1.12 its working fine

Last edited:

Emily Townson

Reaction score
I got access to the game last night and there wasnt much time to work on it that's why i didn't release the trainer the first day , The game isn't that hard to train .
Can you please put onto it Court Approval and Halla statues to get through the quest Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts if you don't mind?

HenixerBG

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun The Trainer didn't work on my game dunno why ?
i downloaded all versions of the trainers and they didn't work !
I couldn't start any cheats and the trainer showed me that the game is off ( when it was on )
my version is 1.0.0 and it didn't work with any trainers !!