Trainer Search

redcake

Reaction score
I don't know how to fix it but my game keeps crashing when I try to turn in research materials ._.

MariRomanov

Reaction score
I don't know how to fix it but my game keeps crashing when I try to turn in research materials ._.
You have to turn off Inf. Health potions and Max crafting items before you turn in research mats otherwise as you've found out the game goes boom.

Hotochi

Reaction score
Ham...anyone having trobule with craft stuff? D: i'm still am having those

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
um...how do i get it to work? i have never messed with trainers before and since i've beaten the game already i wanted to power through it with cheats. help?

You didnt give us any info about your control system (windows 7, 8 or 10 and software you use like antivirus or malware )

Maybe this will help, first if youw use windows 8 or 10 give the trainer admin.rights second exclude the trainer,or game map or your partition in the security software like antivirus or malware

Last edited:

Atijom

Reaction score
why it dosent work i have 1.0 and the trainer is in the ordner butt it dosent ged on (i play offline)

WalkingDisaster

Reaction score
This is a small deal, but when I use the Infinite Ability Points cheat, it leaves me with 15 points after I turn it off. I'm a bit OCD and it bugs the heck out of me. That, and the temptation to use the extras is frustrating xD.

Maybe it's because I'm using the 1.10 version with game version 1.11, but I 1.11 doesn't work for me for some reason. I just get the damn Ping sound. Despite both versions being in the same directory and everything xD

Vadrus

Reaction score
Hy , i used this trainer and now i have a some kind of bug ... focus regenerate very fast and the green "electricity" is almost everytime on me ... i can`t play like that . Please help .

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
Hy , i used this trainer and now i have a some kind of bug ... focus regenerate very fast and the green "electricity" is almost everytime on me ... i can`t play like that . Please help .

Delete some of your save games Than youw have to benchmark your game after that go in game to options than display and change in fullscreen mode to windowed fullscreen, why because it wil not bug the game .

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
why it dosent work i have 1.0 and the trainer is in the ordner butt it dosent ged on (i play offline)

If youw play off or online it doesnt matter youw have something in your pc software that blocks the trainer, and dont forget in windows 7,8 and 10
give the trainer admin. rights

Vadrus

Reaction score
I tryed to do what have u told me , but it doesn`t work.... even without the trainer the focus regenerate to the 3rd bar very fast and when u have 3 bars u have a green electricity on you .... i don`t want to reset the game. If you have time i can put the save on a site .

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
I tryed to do what have u told me , but it doesn`t work.... even without the trainer the focus regenerate to the 3rd bar very fast and when u have 3 bars u have a green electricity on you .... i don`t want to reset the game. If you have time i can put the save on a site .

I did tried the inf focus in game no issue whit it its working perfect, i closed the game and the trainer later i started the game whitout the trainer inf focus was goan the 3 bars are ampty.

I think that you have some software that has caused the problem to the game or the trainer, try to find out.
When DAI was released we had no backup or inf about the bugs ,crashes ,blackscreen i had in game,i solved many issues befor Bioware had a patch to fix it.
You dont wanna know how many time i played DAI over and over again to solve the issues i had in game.

Last edited:

Vadrus

Reaction score
Ingis , i respect you for that and all your work.
I have a pirated version is not updated to 15 because i don`t know where to download, i have 1.10.
Maybe this "problem" will disappear if i wil use the +15 version of the trainer ... but i have to get the updates. You know where to find them ?

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
O my ,maybe youw will find somthing here ,skidrowreloaded.com" good luck

Darkz01

Donor
Reaction score
for some unknown reason the infinite health makes my attack do only 1 damge regardless the enemies.
have to turn it off then only my attack damage return back to normal.
previously it was ok working perfectly fine until i started here lies the abyss quest.
but it is a small matter as i can just use infinite health potion.

noonespecial

Reaction score
Hello. I have a problem of two with dragon age inquisition v1.11 +15 . Several of the FN keys won't work especially F1, and none of the "power", inquisition, e.t.c. manual value entries work.

Update: Problem has been fixed... I think.

One problem is that the trainer wasn't loading in sync with the game, the second problem is that NPCs kept respawning due to the delay creating a loop. I went back to V 1.10 +15 and it works now. Thanks

I don't know what Dragon Age Inquisition is loading but with or without the trainer running there is some game program modual that is on a delayed start and i usually let the game sit for 2 mins at the load save game main menu for it to finish loading and that solved the problem.

Last edited:

vitafun

Reaction score
MrAntiFun Hello and greetings to all! I use Google translator. Thanks primarily for work. I have a big Problem:
in Skayhole, using desktop research, exits to the desktop. The reason is already known - because of the fact that I'm playing with the included trainer, I have in the inventory section values have accumulated a lot of resources (200-1500) Type: weapon parts, Fenech claws, talons of terror and so on that are needed to perform Quest on desk research, and that can not be sold or destroyed. And if their number more than 99 pcs, it takes a critical error and exit to the desktop. Please help with the problem of how to destroy them, or add an option in the trainer, so that you can adjust the amount of resources in one pack, as well as to regulate the amount of identical packs. Version Windows 10x64, version of the game - update 10 - 1.11

Russian version:

Привет MrAntiFun и привет всем! Использую гугл-переводчик. Спасибо в первую очередь за труд. У меня есть большая проблемма:
в Скайхоле, при использовании стола исследований, происходит выход на рабочий стол. Причина уже известна - из-за того что я играю с включенным трейнером, у меня в инвентаре, в разделе ценности, скопилось много ресурсов ( 200-1500) типа: детали оружия ,когти фенека, когти ужаса и так далее, которые нужны для выполнения квеста на столе исследований, и которые нельзя продать или уничтожить. А если их количество больше 99 шт , то происходит критическая ошибка и выход на рабочий стол. Прошу помочь с вопросом как их уничтожить, или добавить опцию в трейнер,чтобы можно было регулировать количество ресурсов в одной пачке, а так же регулировать количество одинаковых пачек. Версия Windows 10x64 ,версия игры - апдейт 10 - 1.11