Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun Hello and greetings to all! I use Google translator. Thanks primarily for work. I have a big Problem:
in Skayhole, using desktop research, exits to the desktop. The reason is already known - because of the fact that I'm playing with the included trainer, I have in the inventory section values have accumulated a lot of resources (200-1500) Type: weapon parts, Fenech claws, talons of terror and so on that are needed to perform Quest on desk research, and that can not be sold or destroyed. And if their number more than 99 pcs, it takes a critical error and exit to the desktop. Please help with the problem of how to destroy them, or add an option in the trainer, so that you can adjust the amount of resources in one pack, as well as to regulate the amount of identical packs. Version Windows 10x64, version of the game - update 10 - 1.11

Russian version:

Привет MrAntiFun и привет всем! Использую гугл-переводчик. Спасибо в первую очередь за труд. У меня есть большая проблемма:
в Скайхоле, при использовании стола исследований, происходит выход на рабочий стол. Причина уже известна - из-за того что я играю с включенным трейнером, у меня в инвентаре, в разделе ценности, скопилось много ресурсов ( 200-1500) типа: детали оружия ,когти фенека, когти ужаса и так далее, которые нужны для выполнения квеста на столе исследований, и которые нельзя продать или уничтожить. А если их количество больше 99 шт , то происходит критическая ошибка и выход на рабочий стол. Прошу помочь с вопросом как их уничтожить, или добавить опцию в трейнер,чтобы можно было регулировать количество ресурсов в одной пачке, а так же регулировать количество одинаковых пачек. Версия Windows 10x64 ,версия игры - апдейт 10 - 1.11

before u go to turn in research deactive= turn off f4= the infinte heath potion cheat

vitafun

Reaction score
before u go to turn in research deactive= turn off f4= the infinte heath potion cheat

It does not help. The reason in the quest inventory things that a lot, and to destroy or sell them is not possible

Solcath

Master Donor
Reaction score
wtf... just attempted to download the latest trainer and chrome blocked it due to possible virus activity???

Edit: i can download the other versions, but not the latest trainer.... not happy

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
wtf... just attempted to download the latest trainer and chrome blocked it due to possible virus activity???

Edit: i can download the other versions, but not the latest trainer.... not happy

i just tried and i agree with you now i have a workaround but i will allso leave a personal note for maf

on the chrome browser upper right corner are 3 little lines if you hover your mouse over it they say customize and control google chrome

u can click it and inside scroll down and find settings click it then the line that says advanced settings click it

then scroll down and find the line that says protect you and your device from dangerous sites and remove the checkmark

then you can download the trainer or if you use a different browser like microsoft edge i had no problem

Last edited:

JrBoi

Donor
Reaction score
For some reason I cannot download it. Says it contains a virus and non of my browsers will allow me to get it :(

Fernando Moura

Reaction score
MrAntiFun Hello and greetings to all! I use Google translator. Thanks primarily for work. I have a big Problem:
in Skayhole, using desktop research, exits to the desktop. The reason is already known - because of the fact that I'm playing with the included trainer, I have in the inventory section values have accumulated a lot of resources (200-1500) Type: weapon parts, Fenech claws, talons of terror and so on that are needed to perform Quest on desk research, and that can not be sold or destroyed. And if their number more than 99 pcs, it takes a critical error and exit to the desktop. Please help with the problem of how to destroy them, or add an option in the trainer, so that you can adjust the amount of resources in one pack, as well as to regulate the amount of identical packs. Version Windows 10x64, version of the game - update 10 - 1.11

happened with me too. there's no permanent solution as of yet, the current workaround is to close the trainer when BEFORE clicking to deliver the notes. AFTER delivering them, save, close the game, then reopen and continue playing with trainer, just make sure to NOT deliver any notes when the trainer is active.

ilovejou

Reaction score
i love the trainers but not of them working like Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 when i press F1 and F2 F3 F5 F6 F7 F9 it say dong dong sound the others are working for me please help me do i something wrong?

Gorthan

Reaction score
Hello,
I take this opportunity to thank MrAntiFun for his trainer always very complete and working: D
Let me explain what is my problem. Using the trainer v.1.11 +15 for "max crafting items" I inadvertently turned on a mission and I found myself with these items in the picture. The problem is that if I go to deposit those items the game crashes.

I tried to look up the cheat engine 495 but unfortunately I can not change the value increasing or decreasing (perhaps it to the fullest and to decrease the game crashes) so I'm stuck.

I tried to edit the save with the DAI save editor but unfortunately I do not find the value.

Do you recommend?

Thank you
9zT80.jpg

Reaction score
Trainer v.11 won't work. When I click activate trainer, I hear a weird klong sound. And it won't work so I'm forced to use the shitty Lingon version.

Wongu

Reaction score
Hello, the trainer works fine, but I've started the game all over twice because whenever I'm level 10 and about to level to level 11 it instantly levels me up to level 27 and after a loading screen or whatever the game crashes every time I load the game. FYI I only use inf health, mana, instant cooldown, and super damage sometimes. Anyone know what's the problem here? this is my third time replaying this.

Butternubbs

Reaction score
Hello, I've gone through this thread, I've seen lots of people discussing the problem I'm having but I have not found a working solution.

With the max materials, I had noticed early on that it included the creature research. I had made it a practice to shut the max materials off, but then one day forgot to turn it off. I have 495 corpse brains to turn in and the game of course crashes every time I try to turn it in.

• I have the most up to date game, so I can't sell or destroy the items.
  • I have never used the max potions feature, but I turned it on and off to see if it would do anything. It still crashed
  • I turned the trainer off, cleaned my registry, restarted my computer, and tried to turn the brains with the trainer off. It still crashed.
  • I made sure everything in my inventory didn't have the star next to it. It still crashed.
  • I switched max inventory on (was not using it before). It still crashed.
When I discovered the crashing issue, my last save without the brains was 24 hours back, and with the DLC coming out tomorrow I'm not inclined to go back that far.

Does anyone else have any suggests to fix this issue?

This is a VERY late reply and you probably figured it out already but, when that happened to me, I just started the game again then tried again and it worked without crashing. This happens a lot and sometimes not at all, so just boot up the game again and see if it works. Oh and save before you try turning anything in.:)

Reaction score
Hello, the trainer works fine, but I've started the game all over twice because whenever I'm level 10 and about to level to level 11 it instantly levels me up to level 27 and after a loading screen or whatever the game crashes every time I load the game. FYI I only use inf health, mana, instant cooldown, and super damage sometimes. Anyone know what's the problem here? this is my third time replaying this.

Can I ask you something? How did you turn on instant cooldown and super damage? I can't use those two for some reason. I am using the v.11 version of the trainer.

Reaction score
Okay..so the F8 key was definitely my keyboard acting up but F11 is still not working for v.11 trainer. Someone please reply because I am getting a tad pissed off.

Wongu

Reaction score
Can I ask you something? How did you turn on instant cooldown and super damage? I can't use those two for some reason. I am using the v.11 version of the trainer.
I just activate the trainer with F1, F8 for cooldown and F11 for damage, didn't do anything else lol

Reaction score
I just activate the trainer with F1, F8 for cooldown and F11 for damage, didn't do anything else lol

Well. I keep pressing the f11 button and it doesn't work and no it's not my keyboard that isn't working. Lol.

Hacklol

Reaction score
Can u help me my game says its patch 1.0.0.2. U have any idea what version of trainer i should use?