Trainer Search

Gorthan

Reaction score
First of all, I love your trainers! Thanks for the work you do for us. I have DA:I Digital Deluxe Edition. The version number is 1.0.03 I tried a couple of your trainers for this game and 1.03 version seems to work the best. I just figured maybe you omitted the first 0 in the version number. Anyways, the problem with the trainer is the
1. F1 Activate Trainer doesn't work for me
All of the other Function keys respond by turning red and sounding off but only effects I see in game are inf. potions, weight, crafting materials and mega damage. The "Set Power, Set Inq..." entry fields don't seem to do anything at all. I followed the instructions under the video and googled relentlessly, trying out different trainers, all by MAF of course, and I can't seem to find a solution. So I resort to actually posting as a plea for help.

Also a bug I noticed when using the infinite crafting materials is that it also makes the creature research materials infinite as well and when you turn them in while the cheat is activated causes a crash. If you deactivate it before turning them in, it won't crash. You lose the research items but turn in 99 of each works fine and grants a bunch of experience and bonus damage to the effected creature types.

I have the same problem

feely

Reaction score
3 options aren't working for me, i've the Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition-ALL DLC (47.6Go) version.
I've downloaded all the trainers on the list, only [v1.10 +15] is working and the 3 options which aren't working:
- Inf.Health Potion
- Inf.Weight
- Instant Skill Cooldown (the most important imo)

TraverseSV

Reaction score
I have the Game of the Year Edition and unfortunately the two latest trainers are not working at all. :( The Inf Mana, Inf Health Potions, Mega Exp and Inf Money from v1.10 are working, tho. But only those. When I click F1, for example, nothing happens. I mean the screen gets dimmer, but that's all.

feely

Reaction score
I've found a way but it's not from this site so if you guys need it i may help by PM.
Until MAF fixes it.

Paranoia

Reaction score
V1.11 doesn't work on patch 11, tried it multiple times. Although, v1.10 works fine on patch 11 (Except the stuff on the side).

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score
i know... but thats the stuff i want ... more inquisition points
I NEED IT I NEEEED IT

nobody understands me o_O

Paranoia

Reaction score
Yeah, it doesn't work sadly. If you don't want to wait, you can fix it. Just use CE - The values for Power and Inquisition are in 4 Bytes.

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score
yes the problem is i got no points left and i need minimum 2 points to filter the value
so before i can do that i need to gain 2 more inqui points and that takes long.... ;/ but it seems thats the only option for now

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score
So far... i earned 2 Inqui points, tried Cheat Engine and Artmoney both dont work... the Trainer from feely has also no option for influence or inquipoints

It seems pretty hard to find/ edit that value :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Did game update recently or you guys aren't using latest trainer ?.

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score

I dont know whats wrong Origin say i have the lastest version... and its not the GOTY edition do i need any DLC for getting the trainer working?

Edit: i checkt the version number on the exe and it say version number 1.0.0.0 but... Origin say its up to date. And i got features ingame that was added with a patch like the wardrobe...

now im completly worried.... and it seems not a single guy in the whole web could tell me where i can check the game version with that origin crap...

And the Trainer work for me by the way. i just cant set Power Money Inquisition Points and Influence if i try that it gives me just a "ping" sound...

Last edited:

TraverseSV

Reaction score

Am not sure. I haven't seen any updates ever since I purchased the stuff. Got the Game of the Year Edition w/ all DLC. So I assume I have the latest version and also I was using the latest trainer. Unfortunately, that one was not working w/ my version. I only was able to get 2 things from the v1.10 working after installing and trying all trainers.

Ryan Rose

Reaction score
Someone earlier said that the trainer not activating may be because it is a retail version of the game. Mine is, which is why I don't have the most up to date version of the game. Maybe the reason so many features aren't working is simply because the trainer isn't activating? Maybe I can change the hotkeys using autohotkey but I don't know how? Maybe i can find a way to point the trainer to the correct exe file, but don't know how? I did install and try all your trainers. 1.3 was the one that worked best for me, though not completly

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score
Someone earlier said that the trainer not activating may be because it is a retail version of the game. Mine is, which is why I don't have the most up to date version of the game. Maybe the reason so many features aren't working is simply because the trainer isn't activating? Maybe I can change the hotkeys using autohotkey but I don't know how? Maybe i can find a way to point the trainer to the correct exe file, but don't know how? I did install and try all your trainers. 1.3 was the one that worked best for me, though not completly

Nope.... if you installed all patches it doesnt matter if its retrail or download

Paranoia

Reaction score
I have patch 1.11 of the game, but the V1.11 trainer doesn't work with it. Only V1.10 of the trainer works (Except the sides - Power, inq, gold).

Also Unique, I replied but a mod removed it because it had a link to the CE forums.

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score
there are no ct tables for the current version... wich sucks cause its the final patch maybe someone could make a full working trainer.... but it seems this game has not a big fanbase... :(

TraverseSV

Reaction score
there are no ct tables for the current version... wich sucks cause its the final patch maybe someone could make a full working trainer.... but it seems this game has not a big fanbase... :(

Which is weird 'cause the game itself has an amazing reply factor. Like Origins. Party banter changes whenever you change switch out party members and generally speaking there are endless combinations for crafting or your character look/race/personality. It's like Dragon Age: Skyrim all of a sudden.

But yeah, basically I haven't found a single trainer where everything would work. I was able to get Inquisition Points and money cheats working but no trainer works when it comes to endless health/focus points/exp.