Trainer Search

DW1

Reaction score
I'd love to see an updated trainer for this great game as well. I think it still has some life left in it.

Mona1995

Reaction score
The current version of the trainer works fine for me :) Thank you sooo much MrAntifun

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
trainer v1.11B works fine
Start the game and than the trainer (start the trainer as admin) put the trainer where the game.exe is

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
I finnished the game DDI for the third time with all dlcs with different chars.

Ill play now only multiplayer.

kekzoid

Reaction score
can't activate it. It says trainer activated but nothing happens

hammerotg

Reaction score
well, im haveing a shit time trying to get it to work, its not even activating

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer is working

Exclude the directory where you have installed all games in the antivirus software and dont forget to start the DDI game.exe and the trainer as admin., than the trainer will work.

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
I have tested the trainer ( Dragon Age Inquisition V1.11 Trainer +15 B) on win 10 today and its working in multiplayer and singel player.

Flewrety

Reaction score
V1.11 Trainer +15
and V1.11 Trainer +15 B
inf. health not working for Saarebas in miltiplayer

Ryan Rose

Reaction score
I just got used to not having all of the features. My version of the game is 1.00.03. I like to keep it there so I can sell any extra creature research items generated from the inf crafting items cheat. I used have tried all of these trainers. I turn off my av, run in administrator mode. I have even tried other trainers, but find they are all crap. One even had a nifty teleportation trick, but won't even start up when I click it. That would be great in Hissing wastes and huge boring places like that. I can only get 4 options to work on the 1.03 version to work and I'm okay with that now. since I have almost completed this game, I will delete it and move on to the next one.

hiro3zero

Reaction score
hi man trainer it not work for me. i can't active trainer on win 10 Etp 64bit

i use
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.11 Trainer +15
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.11 Trainer +15 B

My version of the game is 1.11 Please help me :(

Pattern

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey, im currently playing the 1.10v of the game and also using the 1.10v of the trainer. But for some reason only 2 options work, the rest just make noise when I press them. Can you please give a tip on what i can do to make it work ? (already tried with the suggestions above) o_O