Trainer Search

ShadowWulfe

Reaction score
Oops, I guess to be helpful, I don't have the GOTY version. I bought Deluxe Edition then added DLCs. Infinite cooldown works as well, I may try crafting materials today.

Dovah

Reaction score
Oops, I guess to be helpful, I don't have the GOTY version. I bought Deluxe Edition then added DLCs. Infinite cooldown works as well, I may try crafting materials today.
I have the Deluxe edition too but the trainer dont work for me...

ShadowWulfe

Reaction score
I have the Deluxe edition too but the trainer dont work for me...
For me, sometimes it does not work. What I then do is exit the current trainer and close my browser (since this version of Antifun seems to like opening the browser), and just reopen the trainer while I am in game. It tends to not work for me when I open it before starting the game.

Also, keep the browser window open, for the versions before they opened the webpage, I found sometimes they act a little screwy if the browser window is not open, though that could an isolated finding.

nexius

Master Donor
Reaction score
I think there was an update to 1.12... could you please update the trainer?

Thank you so much and love your trainers so far

ShadowWulfe

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the ability points one? If you deactivate it does it remove all available ones... so the notification doesn't show up?

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the ability points one? If you deactivate it does it remove all available ones... so the notification doesn't show up?
Unfortunately, all unspent points left during the use of the cheat, stay in there and are only removable with a save editor. But use the cheat and deactivate it again, then spent the points, that should work to at last reduce the left over amount of points.

ShadowWulfe

Reaction score
Aw, DA:I has a serious issue with HUD notifications that just never go away. Searched all over the place for mods that get rid of them too.

gruffling

Reaction score
I've not been able to get mega xp to work, since everything else is perfect I'm betting I'm just doing something wrong.

Papajack55

Reaction score
I got access to the game last night and there wasnt much time to work on it that's why i didn't release the trainer the first day , The game isn't that hard to train .

I have a question. How do you open the DA Inquisition trainer? It says it can't be opened by 7Z unless I had a totally dumb moment where I had a brainfart? Keeps asking for a password on all of them. I was talking about the 15 trainer, not the 13 or 13.b.

Papajack55

Reaction score
BTW, love your trainer for Metro Last Light. Totally awesome!! Got it when you made it and it still works like a champ.I love jumping high and killing demons from up in the air...Great work again.

Soggyox

Reaction score
Great work! Love how I can dominate in games now lol, thanks mate:)

Asteloth

Reaction score
So i have 1.11 version of DAI and when i press F1 on the 1.11 trainer version i hear the sound of an error and it doesnt activate. Anyone know what im doing wrong?

DannScott

Reaction score
I know It's kind of outdated and everything but could it be posible to have an update to the trainer? seems like goty and deluxe edition have major changes in the lua codes and the trainer does not work at all :/

carrotst1cks

Reaction score
I know It's kind of outdated and everything but could it be posible to have an update to the trainer? seems like goty and deluxe edition have major changes in the lua codes and the trainer does not work at all :/
Yeah, and this is the best trainer in terms of cheat options but nobody can use it

death8981

Reaction score
thank you for this great work..
I can't use all the hot keys, I can use just 3 of those,, can you plz tell me why this happens ??

Reaper0808

Reaction score
could you please update the trainer for the deluxe edition, none of the trainers work for it :(

Reaction score
The "Set power", "Set inquisition", "Set influence" and "Set money" don't seem to work for me. Same with the cheats, inf health, inf money, inf weight.