Trainer Search

ThatOneGamer

Reaction score
Cheats work good for me but will the item cheat work with the critical crafting items? Or can it not?

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Set Power and Set Inquisition work fine for me this week. However you do need to have at least one point for it to work and follow the process set out in the video tutorial on page one for them to work. I don't use all the Trainer's features, but with the exception of F5, the ones I do use work fine with the 1.11 Trainer on the 1.12 version of the game.

Cheats work good for me but will the item cheat work with the critical crafting items? Or can it not?
For mastercraft and rare crafting materials, I prefer to use F4. If you have F4 turned on, you can sell one of any crafting material to any vendor and have your inventory boosted for that item to 99. Also, if you're crafting armour and requisitions with F4 active, your inventory will not be depleted (provided you have the amount of materials needed). But be absolutely sure that F4 is turned OFF when submitting research items to the research table or the game will crash.

Dorzalty

Reaction score
I would also like to see an update. Thing is incredibly useful and I'd like to set my character up with a bit of money. :p

Thanks of course for the trainer and hard work!

jaric

Reaction score
MAF, how do you activate the 1.11 cheat? i can't seem to activate the trainer

jaric

Reaction score
MAF, how do you activate the 1.11 cheat? i can't seem to activate the trainer

jaric

Reaction score
is the deluxe version different than the current versions available? i have the deluxe 1.11 but can't activate trainer

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
At the moment all we are aware of is its only the game of the year addition not working.

@jaric have you tried the following steps

Turning off antivirus when downloading trainer
Turning off antivirus when opening trainer
Runing as administrator?

jaric

Reaction score
At the moment all we are aware of is its only the game of the year addition not working.

@jaric have you tried the following steps

Turning off antivirus when downloading trainer
Turning off antivirus when opening trainer
Runing as administrator?

Yes, i did. I always open your cheats as admin.
The antivirus doesn't seem to affect the cheat either. I downloaded the 1.10 version. It seem to work but mega exp doesn't work.

DannScott

Reaction score
My version of the game is the Deluxe edition with all DLC's And the version file says that it is version 11. But none of the trainers listed are working for me.

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
Yes, i did. I always open your cheats as admin.
The antivirus doesn't seem to affect the cheat either. I downloaded the 1.10 version. It seem to work but mega exp doesn't work.
@jaric Does this mean the Game of the Year Edition? If so, you are correct it does not work properly. If not and it is just the normal Deluxe Edition with DLC bought beside it, you have to use the Dragon Age Inquisition V1.11 Trainer +15 B version. It should work properly. Mega XP has it's issues, it only works after the intro and switching area's you sometimes have to turn it on and off again. And can only be used with a full party in my case. I hope this helps you further. Otherwise follow Ragabonz advice and report > here < .
My version of the game is the Deluxe edition with all DLC's And the version file says that it is version 11. But none of the trainers listed are working for me.
@DannScott Make sure you use the Dragon Age Inquisition V1.11 Trainer +15 B version, if you play the original from Origin. If you got the hacked version, be sure to check which version they use, because sometimes the updater is corrupted and than no trainer would work indeed. Also did you make sure you did all the other steps? Antivirus/Firewall, admin rights and start the game first?

DannScott

Reaction score
I did all the things that you guys said. I have the Origin version from Codex. Version.json has:
{"sku":"origin","build":"922724"}

Package.mft has:
Name patch
Authoritative
Version 11

NoxRaven

Reaction score
Is there any possibility of getting one updated to work with the goty edition?