Trainer Search

PsiEye

Reaction score
Really lvl 27 ?

Seems a bit low if you ask me, wonder if it's bugged

Rusu Bogdan Mihai

Reaction score
Well we can only hope that there will be expansions and other dlc maps in the future like origins had, wich is by far the best rpg of 2009-2010! I just hope they will do a good job at Inquisition as they did in Origins!

Clerkin

Reaction score
Well we can only hope that there will be expansions and other dlc maps in the future like origins had, wich is by far the best rpg of 2009-2010! I just hope they will do a good job at Inquisition as they did in Origins!
I was a big fan of Origins and DA2 despite it's flaws and I'm loving Inquisition! KB+M controls are a bit wonky though but apparently they are looking into tweaking a few things.

PsiEye

Reaction score
Ofcourse there will be DLC, only hoping to see Denerim and Kirkwall as wisited cities in DLC :)

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
Idon't suggest the EXP trainer, and here i'll take hate from hundreds, 'couse is like an mmo with zones, and if you are level 5 and with your group encounter a level 12 BOSS in a canyon, simply YOU CAN'T KILL HIM, not 'couse you are not able, but 'couse the game don't let you, no matter how many arrow you shot. It mean that there is an order scripted, to complete quests.