Trainer Search

oppipp

Reaction score
F1 Inf.Health

9th May update v1.08 is doesn't work

Freddy Fazbear

Reaction score
new patch 1.09, merged zamasu and ssgss vegito are locked for now but can be selected in z union

kucing13

Reaction score
The inf health only works on the first 2 character. the 3rd character didnt get any inf health.
Well not really a big issue, just wanted to point that out :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added which should fix the issues with most antiviruses .

Sideways

Reaction score
Infinite health doesn't work for me, it won't turn on. Everything else works fine.

tacamine2

Reaction score
I have a problem (With ALL of the games):

First:
2.png

Ok.

Lunch the game and ok BUT 5 seconds and:
Captura.png

Sorry my bad english.

Thank for your time.

BrettTheGreat

Reaction score
-eac-nop-loaded to disable The anti cheats, how I do undo it. What command undoes this? can someone please help

Fuz

Reaction score
Now go to the desktop and right click the shortcut and click on properties , in Target press space after " ends and add -eac-nop-loaded , Then launch the game from the shortcut and always launch it from there when you want to use a trainer

For me, the "-eac-nop-loaded" makes the game crash after it asks to click a button to get in game. :(

The cheat works fine without doing that, though.
Edit: infinite health doesn't work, all the other cheats do.

Thank you!

Last edited:

tacamine2

Reaction score
12 july This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

:-/

Zhael

Reaction score
Just tried the trainer with the update adding 17 and Cooler into the game and infinite health did not work. Infinite Ki did activate as intended. Did not test the others. Update might be needed.

Edit: Friday, Sep 28 if date is needed.

Epic Charizard

Reaction score
Hello the trainer of yours is cool but I have a problem when I press the key that activates infinite health it doesn't work it just makes a beeping sound all the other cheats like infinite ki and infinite zeni are working fine but the only cheat that doesn't work is infinite health and there is another problem back when the infinite health cheat was still working for me Only 2 characters have infinite health but the last character doesn't he can still take damage for example for my team I have goku vegeta and gohan and the only characters with infinite health is goku and vegeta but gohan can take damage and die is there a way to fix these problems? thank you