Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Make sure you launch the game from the game folder directly and not from steam .

drbxs.png

staredcraft

Donor
Reaction score
Um I used the Unlock all skils cheat and nothing happened. I loaded up Customize skills and it hasn't changed. All the other cheats are working now but that one

HighAngel

Donor
Reaction score
Um I used the Unlock all skils cheat and nothing happened. I loaded up Customize skills and it hasn't changed. All the other cheats are working now but that one
the unlock all skills working for me but you need to buy\get new skill to it apper and thanks Mr.antifun

midesu

Reaction score
the unlock all skills working for me but you need to buy\get new skill to it apper and thanks Mr.antifun
I'm pretty sure it doesn't unlock all the skills. For example with v1.09 Saiyans get Super Saiyan Blue awoken skill but that doesn't appear.

Reaction score
Everything works just fine. To those who have problems with the Skill-Cheat - Go to your 'Bag', choose 'Skills List', return to Game, activate the Cheat, go back to the Bag, click 'Skills' and after this everything should be unlocked. Worked for me yesterday, worked when the trainer 1st came out. :)

dexyissblazing

Reaction score
Wish my attacks didn't go to 9999, cuz now I can't have a fun fight. Perhaps a way to edit stats so I can have them all at 100 instead?

Reaction score
The game updated to 1.09.01 so the 1.09 trainer is broken now.

Please update Mr antifun. Thank you.
I was wondering what happened. I was mid game , offline of course, and it just crashed on me. After I restarted it stopped working.

lordi974

Reaction score
Yes now I can't level my character to 90 anymore, last missions are so hard!!! Wanted to unlock Super Saiyan Blue for my Saiyan.

Reaction score
Yes now I can't level my character to 90 anymore, last missions are so hard!!! Wanted to unlock Super Saiyan Blue for my Saiyan.
I just bought the brand new alien ware that came out and upgrade the ram the same day to 64 gigs and had to reinstall, and since I was modded pretty heavy, I didn't have it upload to steam, so I lost all my save files, and have started over, the trainer was helping me a lot, I made 42 lvls just today, before it went down. A lot of the mods I had have been taken down as people had been copying them, and claiming they made them, and the Original creators got mad and took them down. Can't blame them for that. I see the older versions had a mega exp option, that sounds like it would have been helpful right now.

voidrix

Donor
Reaction score
Oh damn it did I miss when the trainer was updated and now it doesn't work anymore with 1.09.01?