Trainer Search

MC1988

Reaction score
whats the ******* trick ive been trying for 30 min and it wont do anything and yes im launching from folder

What's not working? The trainer or your game?. If it's the trainer, did you run it as admin?

killebrew218

Reaction score
What's not working? The trainer or your game?. If it's the trainer, did you run it as admin?
i did not know i had to run the trainer as admin. i got it to work 2 times before but it just stopped ill try it thanks

UPDATE still nothing i ran it as admin and started the game through file and even steam to try it (thats how it worked before) and i hit the hotkeys but nothing happens

Last edited:

MC1988

Reaction score
i did not know i had to run the trainer as admin. i got it to work 2 times before but it just stopped ill try it thanks

UPDATE still nothing i ran it as admin and started the game through file and even steam to try it (thats how it worked before) and i hit the hotkeys but nothing happens

So the trainer itself is opening but the cheats arent activating?

OK, are you launching the game through your Steam game library? If so, you need to go into your games Steam directory;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse 2\bin

and make a desktop shortcut of the DBXV2.exe. Launch your game from that and see if it helps. You'e most likely running the game with the Anti-Cheat device without realizing it. Using the new desktop shortcut will get around it and then the trainer should work.

killebrew218

Reaction score
So the trainer itself is opening but the cheats arent activating?

OK, are you launching the game through your Steam game library? If so, you need to go into your games Steam directory;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse 2\bin

and make a desktop shortcut of the DBXV2.exe. Launch your game from that and see if it helps. You'e most likely running the game with the Anti-Cheat device without realizing it. Using the new desktop shortcut will get around it and then the trainer should work.

Oh thats my mistake i didnt go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse 2\bin
i went into the first one i saw thanks

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added which should fix the issues with most antiviruses .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It's not working for me
try running trainer as admin and read instructions
  • Launch the game directly from steam game folder DB Xenoverse 2\bin\DBXV2.exe and not from steam to get the game to launch without anticheats

SSForce

Reaction score
try running trainer as admin and read instructions
  • Launch the game directly from steam game folder DB Xenoverse 2\bin\DBXV2.exe and not from steam to get the game to launch without anticheats
I tried all that too but it doesn't even open

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Remove latest trainer to fix a small mix up will reupload soon .

tobias1992

Reaction score
Leider funktioniert der trainer bei mir nicht hab auch aus dem steam ordner gestartet aber geht trotzdem nicht

Xherdos

Reaction score
yea good trainer only thing is because of the "HIGH ATTRIBUTE POINTS OF 9BILLION" its getting resetted everytime back to 5 when i restart the game pls fix it

Kaiser5

Reaction score
I tried to launch it straight from the C drive like instructed. I
It says I'm missing the anti cheat file.

srsbladez

Reaction score
I've disabled my anti virus, but it still says it's a virus and deletes itself