Trainer Search

Erie215

Reaction score
Do I get banned or anything cheating in Zeni for skills and clothing?

Poet_tate

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 V1.02 Trainer +9
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 V1.02b Trainer +9

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Inf.Ki
  3. Inf.Stamina
  4. Inf.Money
  5. Inf.Medals
  6. Inf.Attribute Points
  7. Mega Exp
  8. Inf.Time
  9. Unlock All Skills
Notice:
  • After activating skills cheat open Skill List to unlock the skills .
I'm having issues downloading this, can someone please explan to me how to download these files off to my phone because I can't find the files

Shadowite

Reaction score
How do you suppose to use the cheat

Can you explain the way I'm supposed to use these cheats because I can't find them any where
Cmon people, read the comments, seriously, someone already told someone else how to do this... open your BAG and go to SKILLS when the cheat is on...

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
I'm having issues downloading this, can someone please explan to me how to download these files off to my phone because I can't find the files
Wait are you saying you want to download this trainer into your phone? if so, then why? This is a trainer for a PC game...
So this won't ban me?
Do I get banned or anything cheating in Zeni for skills and clothing?
As for you, please go read through the comments. It seriously doesn't take too long. People should read through the comments first to see if their questions been answered.

smashbro596

Donor
Reaction score
Wait are you saying you want to download this trainer into your phone? if so, then why? This is a trainer for a PC game...

As for you, please go read through the comments. It seriously doesn't take too long. People should read through the comments first to see if their questions been answered.
the only way it bans you from online is if you get too strong for your level.
ie 100 in one stat at level 1.

also... i think it's pretty obvious what we want: all outfits,accessories,and z-souls unlocked, infinite item usage, and summon shenron at any time. (or just 99 of all items)

Bo f

Reaction score
The skills cheat dosent work and I've already looked in skills list.

bygskitt

Reaction score
Well I'm new.. so sue me.. But what can i use to open these files?

Starkiller

Reaction score
I know, and the ones that do are crap. Like Omega Shenron: Defending Pan. Total BS. And I mentioned two other things. Y'know. I never said every character does.

The 1 VS 3 """"quests"""" late in the game are also ridiculous. 3 AI's with 100% vanish success rate and ALL attacking you with constant melee and charges. Can't even get a single punch in, and dodging is pointless unless you have 125 points in Stamina.
As far as i noticed the max points you can put into a single stat is 100... so how you can have or think you can have 125 is beyond me.

Ashuraman

Reaction score
As far as i noticed the max points you can put into a single stat is 100... so how you can have or think you can have 125 is beyond me.
Doing all 6 of Guru's quests the first time breaks the skill cap from 100 to 125

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
Doing all 6 of Guru's quests the first time breaks the skill cap from 100 to 125
Doesn't seem very meaningful unless you want to be a bodybuilding sponge, or the unholy incarnation of glass cannons. I will expect the game update to increase the level cap at some point, then we can all figure out how to create even more terrifying monsters.