Trainer Search

tr3voRR

Reaction score
Hello, thank again.

Infinite items, all clothes, all items would be cool please.

Blackbeard.

nikoel

Reaction score
for information lacks some ultimate techniques for C17 and Cooler, skills cheating does not give any.

mikestjean

Master Donor
Reaction score
What the B version have more than the original version ?

Ps. Attribute point dont work online if you add more than 230 or 240 points i think.

Poet_tate

Reaction score
Cmon people, read the comments, seriously, someone already told someone else how to do this... open your BAG and go to SKILLS when the cheat is on...
But im asking how do I even see the cheats because I can't find them on here

Czin

Reaction score
Just a question, if you invest more points in attributes than you should have, they don't register? I did the same as Xenoverse 1 and pumped the stats to max to check and I don't get anything maxed. Although everytime I level up I notice ki and stamina getting maybe a point higher?

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
what the differents on V1.02 and V1.02b ?
there was a patch, but it's so minor that it didn't update the version of the game to 1.03. Although the patch was enough to prevent trainer 1.02 from working properly, so 1.02b was created.

KingVegito

Reaction score
when i try to click the cheat from desktop i get error missing lua53-64.dll

Cheshya

Reaction score
Should be a November 1st patch dropping very soon for Xenoverse 2 on Steam with a whole host of new updates and fixes, hopefully after this update we can get Unlock all things. Such as Super Souls and QQBangs, which is a big deal for me! Keep up the good work.

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
Should be a November 1st patch dropping very soon for Xenoverse 2 on Steam with a whole host of new updates and fixes, hopefully after this update we can get Unlock all things. Such as Super Souls and QQBangs, which is a big deal for me! Keep up the good work.
Definitely a"shut up and take my money" scenario will ensue if MrAntiFun can get that unlock all/infinite items cheat up and running after the November patch. I am totally okay with that! :D

Shadowite

Reaction score
Just a question, if you invest more points in attributes than you should have, they don't register? I did the same as Xenoverse 1 and pumped the stats to max to check and I don't get anything maxed. Although everytime I level up I notice ki and stamina getting maybe a point higher?
When you level up all stats go up by one point naturally, if you use inf atrib points your character will be blocked from being able to play online, same happened in xeno 1. So dont use inf atributes if you want to use that character online

upsetkiller

Reaction score
i cant seem to find ssj3 in the skills list when i unlock it using the trainer , any insight ? anything im missing ?

sprinklins

Reaction score
i cant seem to find ssj3 in the skills list when i unlock it using the trainer , any insight ? anything im missing ?
It is just Super Saiyan. Level is based on cirrent Ki level, so if you have I think 5 bars when you transform, then you transform to SS3.

Czin

Reaction score
When you level up all stats go up by one point naturally, if you use inf atrib points your character will be blocked from being able to play online, same happened in xeno 1. So dont use inf atributes if you want to use that character online
I'm not bothered by not going online I've blocked the game from connecting, but after dumping 125 in ki/stam for example, I don't get the number of bars equivalent.