Trainer Search

SaigouKaneyori

Reaction score
Yo, I've downloaded this trainer to see what it is, but when I am trying to activate the cheat at first it says "Everything Is OK" then after I press to activate for example let's say, infinite zeni the cheat status instantly turns into "Cheat Couldn't Activate!". Anyone knows a fix?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Does it work for the XBOXONE version
Trainers are designed only for PC :D perhaps you mean for platform win store?

Yo, I've downloaded this trainer to see what it is, but when I am trying to activate the cheat at first it says "Everything Is OK" then after I press to activate for example let's say, infinite zeni the cheat status instantly turns into "Cheat Couldn't Activate!". Anyone knows a fix?

You launched the game directly from steam game folder DB Xenoverse 2\bin\DBXV2.exe and not from steam to get the game to launch without anticheats?

SaigouKaneyori

Reaction score
Trainers are designed only for PC :D perhaps you mean for platform win store?

You launched the game directly from steam game folder DB Xenoverse 2\bin\DBXV2.exe and not from steam to get the game to launch without anticheats?
Oh, I did that already. I was launching it from an icon I made to desktop, not from steam.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Wait For Trainer Version 1.10...Thax Dude
Current trainer still works fine for build V1.10 just make sure to launch the game directly from folder \bin\DBXV2.exe
1535623293675.png

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Where is the Trainer file should I download...Thx
:D

Make sure you are logged-in then go straight first page, scroll down a bit and you will see attachments with files compressed in archive and download V1.09 Trainer +8

dazpdjaz

Reaction score
The unlock all skills with 1.09 trainer doesn't work on 1.10 game version