Trainer Search

MC1988

Reaction score
Absolutely love this trainer! Best website hands down to get working trainers. Sadly though the F6:Mega EXP doesnt work for me. It wont activate like the other's do. Do I just hit the key and then do a mission or something? Either way, keep up the awesome work!

hasham

Reaction score
please tell me how to unlock towa,mira,pan,trunksgt,gokugt and all the apes through cheat engine

Pratik Sawant

Reaction score
Mrantifun you beast!
Hats off to you mate!
Thank you so much for putting out this trainer, it has really helped.

Liquid7827

Reaction score
Thank you for the Trainer, Having so much fun with it. Tho i like to add that "unlock all skills" F12 doesn't want to work for some reason, even doing as was told to get it to work. Any info on that anyone. Thank you.

Revan_Star

Reaction score
I think the trainer needs to be updated. Neither the All Skills, nor Mega EXP cheat is working currently.

scyl.alyseus10

Reaction score
great trainer and all, but when I go to play dragon ball xenoverse for pc and when I'm in the game, then I activate the trainer and go into offline battle, the effect don't work when activated...did I do something wrong or is there a specific version? I don't know whats going on...

scyl.alyseus10

Reaction score
this trainer is totally useless for me. I can't get it to work. I already activated the trainer and the other cheats, but nothing happened. plus, I open the game first, then the trainer running as administrator, but when I got in the game I still take damage from opponents. is there any trainer that actually works 100% of the time? I'm not satisfied with this current trainer that I downloaded from here.

scyl.alyseus10

Reaction score
I would just say this...the trainer only works on parallel quest, but not offline battles. I tried it again and seems as though it only works for parallel quests. plus, the god partner don't work on either side: the parallel quest nor the offline battles. Also, the offline battles: infinite ki, infinite health and god partner are not working. so I don't think this trainer that is here is even worth downloading. in addition, it needs improvement by making the cheats on the trainer work for parallel quests and offline battles as well. so, mrantifun, if its possible to make improvement to your trainer you provided, that would be great and helpful. thanks