Trainer Search

dhimos

Reaction score
thank you very much :) it worked 10000% but F6 did not work for me :p :D

Kaiju

Reaction score
Mega EXP not working, probably I have a newer version, please re-check the trainer see if all cheats work, I tried pressing F6 and nothing happens!

psfleo

Reaction score
Do you need to use some other version than the Steam version? I'm using Steam and it doesn't work for me.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Do you need to use some other version than the Steam version? I'm using Steam and it doesn't work for me.
Make sure that the steam version match to the trainer you are using.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
How do I check the version number? I'm using 11 btw.
The Trainer version you are using is "V1.01" in most games the game version is displayed in the bottom of the screen, left or right try to check that out.

But if you are using the latest trainer version and the trainer does not work an update is most likely required.

psfleo

Reaction score
The Trainer version you are using is "V1.01" in most games the game version is displayed in the bottom of the screen, left or right try to check that out.

But if you are using the latest trainer version and the trainer does not work an update is most likely required.
I'm running 1.07, I assume I need to downgrade my game in order to make this work? If so, how do I do that?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm running 1.07, I assume I need to downgrade my game in order to make this work? If so, how do I do that?
well as far as I know you can't, you just need to wait for an update (Trainer update)

KDsan

Reaction score
I'm running steam version with dlc pack 5, trainer work properly...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Updated Exp cheat.

KDsan

Reaction score
Let me tell my story, im also searching lot of varies of dbx trainer, then i met Antifun website. The 1st try, my games directory in d:, don't work... then i'm reinstall to c: then try again with a lot of praying, miracle happen, ' trainer activated..'. I think 1st must check the directory 1st, then launch the game but dont start the game.., activate trainer, if positive, go play your avatar.. and try god mod 1st, the failure i see in this trainer is F9, infinite time doesnt work..

KDsan

Reaction score
Also, Antifun TESV Skyrim, Fallout 3-4, and Saint row 3 and 4, working well.. Antifun really 'pro'...

KDsan

Reaction score
Even Mega EXP? That's the only one that doesn't work for me.
In my game, my character is lvl 1, mega exp activated, defeat trunk, and the 1st saga, my charactre up lvl to 36.... so F6 is working to me..