Trainer Search

kekekk420

Reaction score
  • Open items bag to get the items cheat effect.
Thats the only thing i can help you with right now
Its the battle items that don't work, clothing and accessories and such work just fine. The items do get duplicated, they just won't equip. Its really odd, because it worked for a while, and then it just stopped. I have no idea why, really. I'm gonna test it a couple more times.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Its the battle items that don't work, clothing and accessories and such work just fine. The items do get duplicated, they just won't equip. Its really odd, because it worked for a while, and then it just stopped. I have no idea why, really. I'm gonna test it a couple more times.

Since I do not have the game installed i cannot test it by myself, but wait for MrAntiFun to re-check the trainer, be patient for any further information.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I got kicked all the time -.-

Kicked ?!?! - You mean game crashed

if so as i was saying : "be patient for any further information"

Please respect my post and be patient for MrAntiFun respone :)

vens92

Reaction score
I just wanted to add that "Kaioken x20" drains the stamina gauge even with the cheat on, other then that everything is working fine for now :)

HyperXT

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer MrAntiFun. I'm waiting for this to come out.

Griffihn

Reaction score
1 thing to add which no one seems to have noticed or tested: offline battles. none of the options actually work... and in case you're wondering: offline = AI only battles. now if only i can get the DLC's to work and i'm golden... quite literally... gold saiyan armor :D

Hawkesy

Reaction score

Battle items do work, but only on slots 3 and 4, which is a little odd, but it took me a little while to figure that out.

kekekk420

Reaction score
Battle items do work, but only on slots 3 and 4, which is a little odd, but it took me a little while to figure that out.
That doesn't work for me. I don't know what causes it, it might be that I pirated it. Did you buy it off of Steam? If so, that might explain it.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
WOW... that was fast! As always, Thanks for your efforts. :cool:

hisade

Reaction score
MrAntifun your work is deeply appreciated! THANKS!!!!!1