Trainer Search

ervin_ss

Reaction score
hey guys i'm very new here but i need to know how many times do i have to press the exp cheat till it gets me to max level cuz i just have to go to maximum ok and how does exp cheat work i mean how many times to press it till it brings me to max level any help please???

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It drains empty, transforms you back to normal and then fills up. With the regular one you can just sustain it indefinitely.
I will try to check it out.
hey guys i'm very new here but i need to know how many times do i have to press the exp cheat till it gets me to max level cuz i just have to go to maximum ok and how does exp cheat work i mean how many times to press it till it brings me to max level any help please???
Wait for the new trainer with a better exp cheat,Should be done sometime today.

ervin_ss

Reaction score
yeah but i need it now please so if you can please tell me how many times would i have to press the exp cheat to make me max level i would be very very happy so please tell me now please if you can then please tell me because i really need it so please check how many times do i have to press it to get max level is it about 50x or 100x or whatever cuz i don't care i just need to go to max level fast ok please :(

Starkiller

Reaction score
Thats what I did. Still can't pass the Ginyu Saga. Krillin and Gohan dies way too fast.
i already finished it lol, all missions in first try... btw you did increase your attribute's to 100? all of them right?

Clavan

Reaction score
Nice trainer, fast work on it. I appreciate it.

Tenciu

Reaction score
Hello i have a problem and i do not know if the trainer is the problem.I did a lot of paralel quests and at the rewards i can`t get any skils even if my ranking is Z and complete the secondary objectives The only reward is Equipment based.If there are others with the same problem plese leave a mesage.THX.Sorry For Bad English:)

kekekk420

Reaction score
Hello i have a problem and i do not know if the trainer is the problem.I did a lot of paralel quests and at the rewards i can`t get any skils even if my ranking is Z and complete the secondary objectives The only reward is Equipment based.If there are others with the same problem plese leave a mesage.THX.Sorry For Bad English:)
That's just the way the game is, what reward you get (and if you even get a reward) is random.

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
There seems to be another timer in the game,there is a parallel quest (burst open and mix) requiring to kill everyone in 10 minutes for the bonus to activate,but freeze timer has no affect on it.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Godmode partner dosent work if you do not pick the partner and one them them im assuming infinate items seems to disable you from equipping items.

Something that unlocks all the stuff (skills, equipment ETC) would be nice. Also, for some reason I can't actually equip items when I use the "infinite items" cheat.
Great work though, thanks.

Battle items do work, but only on slots 3 and 4, which is a little odd, but it took me a little while to figure that out.

That doesn't work for me. I don't know what causes it, it might be that I pirated it. Did you buy it off of Steam? If so, that might explain it.

Don't use inf items. It will break your game file so that you cannot equip BATTLE ITEMS. Even new characters cannot equip. Only solution so far was to delete my save file and start over from 0.

If anyone figures out a fix, I backed up my old save so please share.

I spoke to soon. I have no idea where the save is. I can't find it in appdata or localappdata. Disabled steam cloud sync and looked again without any luck. Deleted whole game and re-downloading it now so hopefullly items work again.

Yea, due to not being abile to equip any items in battle, my saves pretty busted.
If anyone knows where the saves are located, could anyone let us know?

Found the save I think, Steam/userdata/xxxx/323470 (xxxx will be your user ID)

There is a remote folder with the savefile inside.

Woot, that worked, new save and items are working again, still kinda stinks haveing to start over

New trainer added , Same link on first page but file was updated on the server , Fixed Exp , Fixed items bug so it doesnt bug out your battle items , Added a extra cheat to fix items bug for people who got bugged from the first trainer , Simply activate the new cheat items bug fix then go and set your items as you want .

kekekk420

Reaction score
New trainer added , Same link on first page but file was updated on the server , Fixed Exp , Fixed items bug so it doesnt bug out your battle items , Added a extra cheat to fix items bug for people who got bugged from the first trainer , Simply activate the new cheat items bug fix then go and set your items as you want .
Yup, this fixed the battle item bug. Great work, thanks.

Solcloud

Reaction score
Dont see a new change in Exp, Is there some extra step i need to take to make it work?

Tenciu

Reaction score
Strange....Now no matter how many times i do a paralel quest with trainer on i only get items.i will try with no trainer to see if it changes an leave a message
Well trainer has no problem.:)

Last edited:

Griffihn

Reaction score
Thats what I did. Still can't pass the Ginyu Saga. Krillin and Gohan dies way too fast.
it's not krillin and gohan you need to protect. also, as soon as you start that one, lock your target and spam ultimate ranged skills like a madman. once piccolo comes, krillin and gohan can die and you'll still win.

mems

Reaction score
No options to have all items ?? (especially 7 dragon balls to make a wish, and maybe all utimate attack), i think everyone want this, thanks you :)