6. Infinite Ki
  7. Infinite Item
  8. Mega Exp
  9. Freeze Timer
  10. Fix Battle Items Bug
Notice:
  • Open inventory once to get the money cheat to work
  • Open attribute window to get the AP cheat to work
  • Open items bag to get the items cheat effect.
  • Fix Battle Items bug is used to fix the bug of battle items for people who got the bug from the first trainer , Item cheat was fixed and every thing should be fine now .
uh my mistake....God Mode Partners is still working. thanks again Mrantifuu

kokooo

Reaction score
god mode partners is workin? can any1 explain how? o.o i mean in parallel q when some need to survive they die 2 fast ... this god mode work only for my pty not for com npc in pty who must survive?

Last edited:

passdummy

Reaction score
I've been trying to do this. The problem I ran into is that friendly AI HP and enemy AI HP are linked where I find values. So if I make friendly AI invincible.... enemies are invincible. The only thing I've been able to make invincible is the same as MAF; my HP and my team HP.

As for trouble keeping allies alive you can do a few things to make it MUCH more easy. Infinite hp/stam/ki + SSJ2 + any ultra that tracks/homes. On stages where there are a LOT of enemies like trying to save Bardock change your ultra to a close range one that hits a WIDE arc in front of you. Spam away.

Thanks for the civilized and helpful reply :) I shall try the short range ultras and see if that helps. Because my character is built around not getting close in the first place, I've been trying to use the trainer for infinite ki alright, but had little success spamming ranged ultras like Final Flash. Also thanks for the info on shared health! I've been trying to find the memory addresses myself but had little success. Been able to find money and a few other things alright, but those are easy.
So essentially, there's probably a range of 4 Byte addresses which contain NPC health values and there's no way to generally freeze the ones on *your* team? You'd have to have a list of them and then freeze them manually as the PQ assigned them. I'll try that approach.

Avenger93

Reaction score
Thanks for the civilized and helpful reply :) I shall try the short range ultras and see if that helps. Because my character is built around not getting close in the first place, I've been trying to use the trainer for infinite ki alright, but had little success spamming ranged ultras like Final Flash.

The key with spamming ranged ultras is to actually get close to them. The AI has real problems dodging a final flash to the face from point blank as the code makes them try to attack you while youmare in your invuln animations. So when you finaly become vulnerable they get a face full of energy wave and loose all their hp. When I want to cheese a "keep x guy alive" mission I just do this: "rush near target->ultimate->rush near target->ultimate" with timing you can keep them perma stunned till they die.

Drinkie

Reaction score
At this point the most important cheat to add would be either have all items (Except Dragon Balls as that might mess with the item data) or 100% Drop Rate speaking of the drops is 4 items the max at one time or can we get more than 4? just making sure as i've only ever gotten 4 items at most

Authentic

Donor
Reaction score
God, I hate reading these comments from beggars and whiners about farming and etc. I swear, if you kids had this game on console.. what would you do? Granted these kind people are creating trainers for us to use and enjoy but then you have these kids whining and wanting more, if you want more, create it yourself. He already has so much on his plate... stupid kids man... be grateful..

Drinkie

Reaction score
God, I hate reading these comments from beggars and whiners about farming and etc. I swear, if you kids had this game on console.. what would you do? Granted these kind people are creating trainers for us to use and enjoy but then you have these kids whining and wanting more, if you want more, create it yourself. He already has so much on his plate... stupid kids man... be grateful..

If my post looked like i was either begging or whining then i apologise however i do agree with you about people needing to give him a break

canaan

Reaction score
I think if you use the trainer you don´t get your "OK" at the Parallel Quests. So you are unable to get 4* SSJ Goku.
I have complete all the quests till 55 (including 51) and the main story. But i am missing the OK on the PQ´s. Have anybody the same Problem?
SRY for my bad english

hisade

Reaction score
I think if you use the trainer you don´t get your "OK" at the Parallel Quests. So you are unable to get 4* SSJ Goku.
I have complete all the quests till 55 (including 51) and the main story. But i am missing the OK on the PQ´s. Have anybody the same Problem?
SRY for my bad english

I'm not sure what you mean by OK ? is it Z rank? I read on japanese wiki that you only need to clear all parellel quests to unlock SSJ4 Goku, not sure if you need them all Z rank

kekekk420

Reaction score
If I had this game on console I'd be using one of the save editors, probably. Its really strange how there are already save editors available for consoles but none for PC. But anyways, what's wrong with asking for stuff? I thought that was part of the point of being able to comment and stuff. Its not like anyone is *forcing* him to do anything. If he does it then great, if he doesn't then oh well I can't really complain as I haven't paid him money. I'd also say that having to farm for potentially literally hours in order to unlock *one* skill is worthy of complaining about, as that is a pretty stupid system in a game like this.

canaan

Reaction score
No you have different Stars PQ´s. For example there are five 3 Stars PQ´s have you all of them cleared (even with B) you get in the PQ Main Menu a OK for all the 3 Stars PQ. But since i use the trainer i don´t get the OK

hisade

Reaction score
No you have different Stars PQ´s. For example there are five 3 Stars PQ´s have you all of them cleared (even with B) you get in the PQ Main Menu a OK for all the 3 Stars PQ. But since i use the trainer i don´t get the OK
I understand what you mean, You cannot get SSJ4 with OK , you need CLEAR (its written in red) on the PQ main menu

Tylerr

Reaction score
can you make a cheat for 100% drop rate on the items?

faster walking would be nice too

canaan

Reaction score
But how i get clear?
And why i don´t get the normal ok with trainer?