Trainer Search

Authentic

Donor
Reaction score
yeah but i need it now please so if you can please tell me how many times would i have to press the exp cheat to make me max level i would be very very happy so please tell me now please if you can then please tell me because i really need it so please check how many times do i have to press it to get max level is it about 50x or 100x or whatever cuz i don't care i just need to go to max level fast ok please :(

Dude chill the hell out, he'll get it out soon.. hate people that rush beg other people that are doing this for non-profitable reasons..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The current EXP cheat will give you an extra 100,000 EXP after each quest , You wont see the Exp added with the mission Exp but check your level and you will see a jump .

mems

Reaction score
The current EXP cheat will give you an extra 100,000 EXP after each quest , You wont see the Exp added with the mission Exp but check your level and you will see a jump .

It work but i'm level 73 and it only up 1 level by quest so a bit long lol

Last edited:

guwnohehe

Reaction score
AP cheat doesn't work for me. I have opened AP window, pressing F5, and there is nothing happening. Tried to back to menu and open ap window again but nothing happened

@edit
Money cheat doesn't work too o.o Idk wtf

Last edited:

Starkiller

Reaction score
oh that's cool then ! thanks for the info

triplevolkie

Reaction score
Guys mega xp is working! be sure you downloaded the new trainer! :) i have made new character and after first fight i became level 30 instantly , it will show up at the rank screen that you leveled to 2 but its not =)

I had the old trainer so mega xp did not work thats why i asked levelup +1 but no need if mega xp works :)....

Thanks MrAntiFun

Soriian

Reaction score
Constantly dealing with the RNG drops on the Parallel Quests is annoying. If it's possible for you to include a 100% drop rate cheat in the trainer, that'd be fantastic.

Xenoverse

Reaction score
I was farming for hours for the last dragonball, finally get him and what happens at the end of the battle ? game crashes...

I know it was asked already but can you pls increase the drop chances of items ?

smashbro596

Donor
Reaction score
Constantly dealing with the RNG drops on the Parallel Quests is annoying. If it's possible for you to include a 100% drop rate cheat in the trainer, that'd be fantastic.
or when someone comes up with a save editor. either or.
great trainer otherwise.

testrkg

Reaction score
Does the xp cheat gives you lots of levels and the AP as well?
Someone said he gained many lvls but only 3 ATRIBUTE POINTS?

Blob55

Reaction score
Sometimes you have to re-active the cheats when entering a new battle.

triplevolkie

Reaction score
how to heck im i supose to unlock super ss2 im beat the the parrael quest like 15 time but still cant get it

Do the time travel missions with trunks , i had done allot and after a while you can buy from the skill shop. I was stupid enough to take human and though i could be ss1 in the game.

mycosynth

Reaction score
It doesn't get refilled ?

Yes but currently the value is too low , With the new upcoming trainer it will be working better.
Yes it refills sometimes, although it should not drain at all. Regular kaoken does not drain, also, is there a way to increase mentor experience?

mcun02

Reaction score
Any chance of getting the god mode for partners to work on the ones that you don't pick?
This is my 50th time trying to beat Parallel Quest 37 (yes, 50th) and I can't do it.

triplevolkie

Reaction score
Any chance of getting the god mode for partners to work on the ones that you don't pick?
This is my 50th time trying to beat Parallel Quest 37 (yes, 50th) and I can't do it.

Doesn't work that way :). But how come you are stuck ? like you have godmode probably level 80 and max skills.

Starkiller

Reaction score
I just though of another option if you're going to add anything new to the trainer, faster walking in city (it's sooo boring and slow to walk through all 3 parts of tokitoki world and it's huge as well so it takes a while to get from place to place :/) also any chance of a high/mega score option so we would get Z rating on every battle/quest we do?