Trainer Search

Arrchangell

Reaction score
Item editor, to make it work, when u change the item ID, u need to put the item in your storage at the INN, and then take it from the storage, it should change the look and stats to the new item. Hope it helps u all. :)

The92Ghost

Reaction score
And what if I want to add attributes to my Pawns, how can I do that? I want to add Skill Points to my main Pawn so I can raise his skills... is there a way to accomplish that?

Teyzer

Reaction score
Apparently it's still possible to die for the player character and the pawns with the infinite health and infinite party health cheats. The health bars stay full, but you can still die. I keep dying instantly from powerful bandits who use a finishing move on me or something like that. Please fix this. :(

Last edited:

pinkeraserT1

Reaction score
Apparently it's still possible to die for the player character and the pawns with the infinite health and infinite party health cheats. The health bars stay full, but you can still die. I keep dying instantly from powerful bandits who use a finishing move on me or something like that. Please fix this. :(
That is not something that can be fixed. It is scripted to die when a finishing move or anything along those lines happens.

Frankkrom90

Reaction score
When I edit an item, the name changes but that seems to be it?
i added the hood of oblivion but it just looked like the travelers hood with its stats and appearance.
please tell me what i am doing wrong.

echosavior

Reaction score
Is there a way to reset your str to normal after u have modded it? I just needed it to kill death because he kept one shotting my pawns and I really dont need 9million strength

Kcalbris

Reaction score
That is not something that can be fixed. It is scripted to die when a finishing move or anything along those lines happens.
Not true. I'm pretty sure this hack just locks the value of health to current max health.
That updates (typically) every .5 seconds (half a second).
Should you have, say, 1,000 HP .. almost nothing will kill you.
Unless something does 1,000 (or more) damage to you within a half-second period.
This will kill you, because it empties your health bar before the trainer 'kicks in' and maxes your health, again.

That being said, raise your max HP - otherwise, don't rely on it for bosses.
I understand having max HP might make you lazy, but DON'T LET IT!
If you can't dodge/block, you don't deserve the max HP :p Learn to play a little without it.

Then again, I don't see the point to an unkillable character :/

I pirated the game for a while, finally bought it tonight. Just using the trainer to "catch up" to where I was, more or less. BUT - to each their own :)

EDIT: I forgot, I didn't say so on this trainer, yet.

THANKS AGAIN for another great release, MrAntiFun!

alpalia

Reaction score
What does "Active Trainer" do?
LOL

well .... as it say .. it active the trainer

without it, the trainer is not activated and didnt work. with this, you can activate and deactivate the trainer anytime, good if the trainer can make a trouble in some game by creating a bug or something, or simply if at one moment you dont want to use the trainer or reverse (exempl: you not use the trainer but activate it only for kick ass of the boss of the game)

James Kiper

Reaction score
Well it seems like this needs an update, for some unknown reason this refuses to active with F1

hausi2

Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to upate the Trainer to the newest GOG version, which was release yesterday ?
Thanks

funhonoka

Reaction score
Does anyone knows at what level the cheat "Max Equipment Enhancement" enhance weapon to?

Aistral

Reaction score
Mrantifun, i just got this game a week ago and decided to look on here for a trainer for it, which obviously i found, but for some reason, when i download it, and try to open the trainer, it doesn't open, is it because it needs an update?