Trainer Search

eaeanidu

Reaction score
When I try to use the Item ID cheat it says the ferrystones and portcrystals are forgeries?

Edit Found the problem, There are both Real and Fake ones but they aren't marked as real or fake

Last edited:

ThatOneGamer

Reaction score
Doesn't look like the set item id cheat works too well, tried to turn a piece of armor into a better one and all that changed on it was the name, still couldn't equip it to my guy

Orphaniel

Reaction score
Thank you so much, i just gave this game a try and it's absolutely amazing, wasn't expecting that. Great choice for an upload, dear Sir!

deamonslayer

Reaction score
Thank you, Sir, for all you do for us have a great weekend and a blessed day

SoulDrinker

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen V1.00 Trainer +13
Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen V1.00 Trainer +17
Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen V1.28.2016 Trainer +17

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Party Health
  3. Inf.Stamina
  4. Mega Exp
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Inf.Weight
  7. Max Equipment Enhancement
  8. Always Morning
  9. Always Night
  10. Set Gold
  11. Set RC
  12. Set Discipline
  13. Set Strength
  14. Set Defenses
  15. Set Magick
  16. Set Magick Defenses
  17. Edit Selected Item ID

Notice:
  • To Open Editor click on Game Editor Button on Trainer
  • Click on Show Items ID List to show the id list ,Open inventory then click on an item then write down the new item you want to replace the current item with then click Set Item ID
  • For Equipment Enhancement cheat to take effect press ESC then go to Equipment and all the equipment you wearing will get max enhancement
  • You can't use both Always Morning and Always Night cheats together , If both are on It will set to morning so if you want to set it to night time deactivate morning if it is activated then activate Always Night
  • For Weight cheat you should use an item or pick up an item after activating the cheat to get its effect
  • For Set * Cheats click on Editor button on the trainer , For Gold , RC ,Discipline cheats open inventory after activating the trainer then you will be able to use the Set Gold ,Set RC and Set Discipline cheats
  • For Set Strength ,Set Defenses ,Set Magick or Set Magick Defenses first go to Status then switch to the Character you want to edit the stats for then switch once to Offenses tab or anything else then you can set the stats , If you want to do another character then switch to it then switch to another Tab then use the Set Strength ,Set Defenses ,Set Magick or Set Magick Defenses

The Set Discipline option only applies to the main character and not for the Main Pawn. Is it possible make the Set Discipline to apply for the chosen character (just like Set Strength, Set Defenses, etc.)?

Thank you.

Xero2386

Reaction score
Can't seem to get the item ID thing working.

I have editor open, ID list open, have the item I want in inventory to be changed, set the item ID but nothing happens

Edit: I figured it out, you have to hit the back button and check your characters equipment that way instead of going into the direct inventory menu

Last edited:

xsorn

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I assume you all had the problem that your ANTIVIRUS show you its a virus?

Also, for some reason I cant edit the stats (STR/HP etc...), anyone had the same issue?

tinamaria

Reaction score
Doesn't look like the set item id cheat works too well, tried to turn a piece of armor into a better one and all that changed on it was the name, still couldn't equip it to my guy

I know it's an old post, but try saving and exiting the game. Then reload the save and your items should be there.

amaruk1

Reaction score
is there a way to reset the dmg after its applied? I only wanted to speed run through the storyline so i could get back to where i left off on the 360 version

jamedom

Reaction score
Mranifun. Could you give item id document list please. I need id to search for item.