Trainer Search

dr.ahos

Reaction score
please update trainer for latest version of game. I think its update 5 (BALDMAN version)

hausi2

Donor
Reaction score
Me too
Please update to the newest Version from 02.june
Thanks

fariznaldi

Reaction score
i think we're supposed to use the trainer update request in the main category to request an update

1crash007

Reaction score
This trainer will not work. Will have to experiment with different files to fix the exe.

Disabled Anti-Virus
Executed Game Trainer
Executed Game
F1 at Main menu ( worked )
Start game ( infinite black screen )

wooteevar

Reaction score
This trainer will not work. Will have to experiment with different files to fix the exe.

Disabled Anti-Virus
Executed Game Trainer
Executed Game
F1 at Main menu ( worked )
Start game ( infinite black screen )

I think that's the game. I have it happen too without trainer. Run game with no trainer first and tab out when you get a visual effect.

dr.ahos

Reaction score
please update trainer for latest version of game. I think its update 5 (BALDMAN version)

Megaverse

Reaction score
2h2qp2f.png
This keeps popping up then the program deletes itself

-_- You cannot erase a file inside a compressed file by simply pressing delete But you can erase THE compressed file ...

Megaverse

Reaction score
I confirm

You need to open the game THEN go in a whatever menu I got in inventory/weapons THEN
you can ALT-TAB to your desktop, open the trainer , press F1, and all you wish and all works fine when you come back in the game.
It works ok but if you battle something that do more damage in one shot then you have HP then it STILL kills you So I personally got the one +12 trainer options from GCW, whatever you might think of them they have a better one for now :/ can't do much about it.

Vahdyx

Reaction score
The cheats aren't working. I get crazy experience, but it only saves for battles not the actual character, is this by design?

00vargarv

Reaction score
don't know if this is still working but goin to give it a try .. thanks