Trainer Search

NotBad

Reaction score
RLD "version"

ProgramData/Steam/RLD/239140/storage

poster55

Reaction score
the only "bug" i have is with the Mega Exp, he don't work with Survival Skill Tree

I'm experiencing this issue as well. Sets Survival XP to 250 and now I can't level survival. I'm wondering if this is because I didn't use it from the start of a new game?

Arzeus

Reaction score
your trainer is the best as always, thanks a lot! :D

Frank Jacobs

Reaction score
74798_490524182287_6249684_n.jpg

poster55

Reaction score
Could you possibly add inf skill points?
You don't really need inf skill points for this game. Max level is 24 for skill trees and you get a point for each level. All the skills are level locked, meaning you have to be a certain level to put a point in it to begin with. There are only 24 skills to spend a point on in each tree, meaning you can unlock all of the skills by maxing out levels on each skill tree.

dt2

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the damn crossbow is or could possibly be located? Can it bee modded into our save somehow?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the damn crossbow is or could possibly be located? Can it bee modded into our save somehow?

I do not own the game but in a attempt to help I typed this into a google search =dying light crossbow location and basically came up empty except for someone saying they had 30 hours in the game beat the story etc and that he had not found any bows crossbows or spears

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
[QUsi="MrAntiFun, post: 32915, member: 1"]Hi guys , Any bugs or new options requests please list it and i will check it out tonight , I have to go to work now .[/QUOTE]
Hi sir greatest work of all...u r the great one..out ther more moron...n none are u..sir pls look into my football case..injuries n no financial..please make it al ability..pls..tq
e lik

RapidTomato

Reaction score
Is the MegaXP for Survivor working for anyone else?

I secured a safe area and got 1000xp, which is about 1/4 in level 3 Survivor. Reason I ask is when doing a single jump or a single attack, I was leveling in Agility or Combat.

In regard to Stealth/Invisibility function it might be fun.

Thanks