Trainer Search

yehink

Reaction score
I am getting the same error as many. My survivor xp is not being boosted.

dt2

Reaction score
Seriously need an option to freeze monsters in place. Doing the mission where you need to collect a tissue sample from a bolter is quite annoying.

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Seriously need an option to freeze monsters in place. Doing the mission where you need to collect a tissue sample from a bolter is quite annoying.

Trainer Option 6--- Inf. Throwables. Unlock 'Element Throwing Stars' which is very n00b in this game and happens early on. Craft ONE Freezing Star, turn on cheat---> Now you can freeze anyone you want. Forever. Amen. <3 <3

dt2

Reaction score
Have you tried that mission? What you said will be easier said then done.. trust me.

failsafe

Reaction score
Hi

Well mrantifun it says windows cannot open the file i dont have permission to do so...?
I use windows 8.1 64bit,normally all your cheats works for me lol.

Thank you.

failsafe

Reaction score
Hi regarding the previous message about trainer not working .....its working had to change it in properties so it could work for windows 8.thank you

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
inf durability, does not work with all weapons just crafted a two handed axe with fire attributes, its durability going down incredibly fast .

RapidTomato

Reaction score
I see what you mean MrAntiFun, having "Kill All" on during the night time allows you go not only survive but never to be noticed. During the day, while running around with "Kill All" I got a random event with 5 bandits/thugs who jumped me. It really shocked me since, I hadn't see anything alive!

Starkiller

Reaction score
+1 for stealth option, killing them on your own without them attacking would be way more fun.

Btw the mega EXP cheat for survival tree only works when you deliver the packages from the drop (blue icons that get dropped from airplane) from missions and such it's normal amount of exp :/

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
+1 for stealth option, killing them on your own without them attacking would be way more fun.

Btw the mega EXP cheat for survival tree only works when you deliver the packages from the drop (blue icons that get dropped from airplane) from missions and such it's normal amount of exp :/
im aware of the problem and i will fix it now .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added with fix for the Survivor Exp .

P0tZ

Reaction score
A crazy fast release right here.
BIG kudos Brother
:cool:

SerhiiOvD

Reaction score
Problems with weapon firerate. I have low rate of fire when i shoot (with cheat) without ammo in my inventory (weapon just stuck when i try shoot fast).
I must waith when trainer add one bullet and only after i can shoot. So guy pls add inf ammo in inventory.

Cuz this no reload cheat work wrong when u don't have ammo.
Just try shoot with german 9mm pistol without ammo in ur inventory - and u find problem.

irinauk

Reaction score
Dying Light V1.2.0 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun B not work..
Dying Light V1.2.0 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun works me thanks :p

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Dying Light V1.2.0 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun B not work..
Dying Light V1.2.0 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun works me thanks :p
Maybe some more info ? , Like what is the problem exactly ? .

Poori

Reaction score
The B trainer version some of its option not working. For me it was stamina and durability not working but other than that works fine.