Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
With infinite health on, i still die from bomber explode and falling from height....

Well i guess that the damage from falling or Explode is biger then the value of the HP that the cheat code to, Maybe the value of the cheat need to increase, But i cant tell for sure :D

GonGon

Reaction score
Well i guess that the damage from falling or Explode is biger then the value of the HP that the cheat code to, Maybe the value of the cheat need to increase, But i cant tell for sure :D
i think HP limit at 200 because my charactor (15%story) have HP 175 but trainer limit it at 100.
and i'm pretty sure bomber damage more than 120. but not test at 175 yet

NeroPL123

Reaction score
LOVE MR ANTIFUN <3 BEST TRAINER MAKER EVER <3333
ps: dont let survey your stuff because your stuff is the best!!!!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i think HP limit at 200 because my charactor (15%story) have HP 175 but trainer limit it at 100.
and i'm pretty sure bomber damage more than 120. but not test at 175 yet

Max player HP i think its 200 with trainer its 250 or 175 as you said, I cant remember, Tho i played the game 10 minutes ago :eek:

kamidel

Donor
Reaction score
Well done Mr.AF. just one request if I might be so stingy. Can we get an option for Dockets?

kamidel

Donor
Reaction score
Dockets are something TechLand added for people who pre-ordered DL for steam. They are "coupons" for weapons redeemable at quartermasters at anytime in the game. Its kinda like the Golden Keys for Borderlands.

Edit: Forgot to mention they give only Blue, Purple, or Orange weapons and can give guns.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Dockets are something TechLand added for people who pre-ordered DL for steam. They are "coupons" for weapons redeemable at quartermasters at anytime in the game. Its kinda like the Golden Keys for Borderlands.

Edit: Forgot to mention they give only Blue, Purple, or Orange weapons and can give guns.

Then can you explain the "Option" that you want for Dockets ?

Wrong quote :D

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun, I have one required option for the Game that maybe people would have want

Infinite UV Light, It is necessary to keep the zombie out of you, Would like to have this option :)

RazyRox

Reaction score
Guys why when i start the game and after the trainer it says the game is off???

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys why when i start the game and after the trainer it says the game is off???

Hey, The Trainer works fine, No updates since the release, Read the notice, Open game first, Go to your game world, Open Trainer and choose options

Run as Administator both of the files

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to have an undetectable by special zombies cheat? I saw another trainer have it and I was unable to get it. It would be nice to be able to run around at night and powerlevel frieakin' everything.

Ralu

Reaction score
make one with infinite skill points. Thank you

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
Stealth option Please. I'd like to run around at night without attracting the special zombies.