Trainer Search

dreamoner

Reaction score
Anyway to make an option for skill points, independent from XP? cos when we use xp cheat to max out skills, then game's loot level scales to the top, missing all the loot to the max level and there are only 3 or 4 different weapons in the chests at max level, sacrificial dagger, a sword and a katana I saw, no firearms out of 50 chests.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
can you fix "Inf.Stamina" in the latest trainer :/ kind of annoying that it's the only feature not working at all..
Just activated stamina and it seems to activate fine , What is the problem ? .

Goaty

Reaction score
Current latest trainer is still working fine.

It is not all working fine. The inf durability is completely broken once you actually progress in the game. All melee weapons degrade rapidly and they do not stop degrading at 25% as someone else stated, they completely go to zero. Inf durability worked at the beginning of the game, but now that I have higher level weapons, the durability isn't working period. I can upload my gamesave if that would help. I have the game on Steam. Is there any way you could take a look at the Inf Durability please? Many others have reported the same thing.

ZeroByDivide

Reaction score
Just activated stamina and it seems to activate fine , What is the problem ? .

When ever I activate it and swing my weapons or even run it just acts like I don't have it activated at all, the bar shows up for the stamina when ever I am swinging my weapon and it does that stupid screen affect and it never did either of these before. it only seems to be happening on "Dying Light V1.2.1 Trainer +17" when ever I was running "Dying Light V1.2.0 Trainer +12 B" it was working just fine like it should.

pewz

Reaction score
infinite item works great with everything else but weapon upgrades, i cant get it to give me a 99 stack of clicker or king. Is there a trick or something im missing with the trainer to get it to work, or could next update could you add something to work with weapon upgrades more?

Last edited:

Arzeus

Reaction score
When ever I activate it and swing my weapons or even run it just acts like I don't have it activated at all, the bar shows up for the stamina when ever I am swinging my weapon and it does that stupid screen affect and it never did either of these before. it only seems to be happening on "Dying Light V1.2.1 Trainer +17" when ever I was running "Dying Light V1.2.0 Trainer +12 B" it was working just fine like it should.
because probably the trainer freeze the stamina points at middle bars, but won't fully depleted whatever you do, pretty much the same like weapon durability which get frozen at 25, hope this help :)

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
MAF - possible to have a super jump or float option? Jumping in this game is very time consuming.

Thanks.

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
MAF - possible to have a super jump or float option? Jumping in this game is very time consuming.

Thanks.

Get a grappling hook and done, the game is about jumping and avoiding zombies so..

Also MAF, durability for special weapons doesn't seem to work, like the EXPcalibur will degrade to 0 and break with the inf Durability on. Is this something you can fix or is it not possible?

habakiri

Reaction score
All time i crash in game with V1.2.1 ..... update 1.3.0 please :/ ( My game is Dying light on steam )
Possible "all weapon unlock" or "All items for craft weapon" too ? :/
(Sorry for my english, i'm french) Thank you ^^

ZeroByDivide

Reaction score
because probably the trainer freeze the stamina points at middle bars, but won't fully depleted whatever you do, pretty much the same like weapon durability which get frozen at 25, hope this help :)
that's not it because I can easily deplete the bar while it's activated, and before on the older trainer the bar wouldn't even show up at all plus I never got the screen affect that happens when you get low stamina like I do with the newer trainer.

Nekosama

Reaction score
Any update on exploding zombies? usually they kill me with invincibility on, usually when they caught me offguard, can be pretty annoying

SaneVirus

Reaction score
Thank you so much MrAntiFun!!!! This game is so much for enjoyable now!

Kpoda14

Reaction score
Thank you, I'm downloading your trainer cause I was having a problem with other one when doing that max xp thing the survival skill level reaches 25 but the items in stores are still locked but since I never had any problem or bug with your trainers I'm going to try it, thanks again

Edit: the mega xp didn't work with the survival skill too bad I will have to find another way
another thing, I would prefer if you use the num pad for the trainer shortkeys as this trainer keys are used by the game and I would like to use them in game

Last edited: