Trainer Search

Golan4207

Reaction score
Survivor levels are not counting towards rewards for some reason. Still awesome trainer.

GonGon

Reaction score
Superjump maybe?
i don't think it's good idea because system force to die from fall if you jump too high (even you have HP200)
use grappling hook it's the best way. (option for no cooldown grappling will be great)

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
I assume the trainer won't work on steam coop playing right? That sux badly, since the game is more fun in coop

burakkulcu

Reaction score
This is the best website if you are looking for trainers. Thank you mate. And the best part is being for free. i subbed youtube and liked ur facebook page to support you.
you know. i felt like bad for doing nothing for these great trainers ;)

svn09

Reaction score
can we use this in coop multiplayer?
did anyone try? what works and what doesn't?

Golu0618

Reaction score
This probably is stupid to say but... do these trainers work on Xbox one or only on PC?

nightmare97

Reaction score
thank you!! but when i do f4 for infinite iteams, the electronic components doen't go to 99, but remain the same.
the trainer is the best but if you can do this change :)

Dante Cobretti

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean Nightmare97. If anything check you have at least 2 of the component then exit the inventory and bring it up again, it should work. Another thing is that the game was updated today to 1.3.0 so the trainer may not work properly until its updated and I'm sure it will be as MrAntiFun is pretty damn awesome about updating and adding even new features to his trainers. :)

Hopefully my answer is helpful to you.

kiengaynho

Reaction score
i think you should do the reload hook time too,if you could do that,your trainer is perfect,thank you anw

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
Does the trainer still work with the latest patch`? Before you say "Check yourself", I would if I could but I'm at work so can't really do that :)

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
You are probably using lower version then the requirement of the trainer, You sure you have the latest version of the game, If you have STEAM then its auto update if not then find the patch at google
Thanks for the detail and the update. guess this means I'm disabling auto updates moving forward.

svn09

Reaction score
So has anyone tried using this on 1.3.0?
I don't want to update the game if the trainer doesn't work. :(

fowlerc23

Reaction score
is there any plans for game that has the crackfix installed ive tried all 3 of the ones u have listed and when i press the button for the cheat it just gives a system sound and the button does not get a check by it ?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
This probably is stupid to say but... do these trainers work on Xbox one or only on PC?
I would imagine only on pc as they are programmed for that so you would have to look elsewhere for xbox, hope this helps