Trainer Search

ExXxO

Reaction score
Dear MrAntiFun, I would like to see "Unlimited Items/Throwables/etc." set on 80 or so, to keep your inventory clean.
Because when you pick up a item you already have, Unlimited Items creates a second stack of x99. For example Koffee, I have 5x99 Koffee, thats a bit annoying :D
would be very nice to see it in the next updated version.

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
well, survival xp didnt work for me. is there any tricks to it?

Drizzel

Reaction score
well, survival xp didnt work for me. is there any tricks to it?
Use Inf. Items then go get some airdrops and you will have them maxed out to 99. Bring them to the quarter master, repeat.

Hope this helped out :)

erectune

Reaction score
why cant i extract the file to a folder or open it? it doesnt work..

Ewer0012

Reaction score
When I go to run the trainer, it's telling me that I don't have permission to run the trainer and deleting it from my computer... I've made sure that it's not my Anti-Virus doing it. Anyone else having this issue? It's doing it for other trainers, as well.

iNcRiMiNati

Reaction score
When I go to run the trainer, it's telling me that I don't have permission to run the trainer and deleting it from my computer... I've made sure that it's not my Anti-Virus doing it. Anyone else having this issue? It's doing it for other trainers, as well.
I had the same issue, I'm using malwarebytes and Avast and I had an issue where mbam was deleting the file so I added an exclusion and it was still doing it. I decided to turn off avast and the trainers worked again. Try adding the folder or the trainer to your antivirus exception/exclusion. If that still doesn't work try disabling your antivirus temporarily and see if it runs and if it does then it's your AV blocking it

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
I had this same problem a while ago. I found that it seems to be just malwarebytes that causes the deletion. I have turned it off and i have not had any problems since :) My bullguard and AVG do all my protection so it wasnt really needed much. Dont turn it off unless your sure you are protected however :)

John Merida

Reaction score
Hai :)
Regular Gamer here, The 1.4.0 Update was amazing btw!

and for the trainer v1.3.0 i'm using, "Yes, It Do Work!"
yet the Teleporter and the Waypoint Teleporter do not. :)

Hope for the 1.4.0 update, you can add more cheats!
(imagine the possibilities~)

Thanks By the way Mr. Antifun! The best trainers out there!

Derp

Reaction score
Hai :)
Regular Gamer here, The 1.4.0 Update was amazing btw!

and for the trainer v1.3.0 i'm using, "Yes, It Do Work!"
yet the Teleporter and the Waypoint Teleporter do not. :)

Hope for the 1.4.0 update, you can add more cheats!
(imagine the possibilities~)

Thanks By the way Mr. Antifun! The best trainers out there!

Best FREE trainers you mean? I seen people actually charge money for trainers, although we should support Mr. Antifun for his hard work.

skjddjks

Donor
Reaction score
The current trainer he has de work but for some reason, it always crashes my game when I'm just running around... It' pretty annoying...