Trainer Search

clint1992

Reaction score
damn, i will donate to your paypal whenever i can for your contribution.

catawaul

Reaction score
That was fast.

Any chance you could add an option that sets the time to night or day? Or an option which can disable the deadly/invincible zombies at night since they are a pain in the ***.
At the beginning of this game, you are basically a tiny grasshopper. Then as you gain more survivor (S), agility (A) and power points (P) you get better weapons. I don't have to say that really, but stay to daytime missions if at all possible , always unlock the safe houses, and always accumulate money, so you can buy better weapons. The chances of getting a great weapon from a pickup is very rare, but not improbable. Do not waste your time on shitty unlocks. Gets lots of lockpicks and loot the police vans, not the cars. Know where all the vendors are and do a constant check of their inventory, every day. You can even cheat by sleeping, days and nights to start the vendors refreshing their stock. I can assure you at the higher levels of the SAP, you can take out those infected and volatiles easily with a katana. So look for any good katana and weapon mods.

You can do it!

catawaul

Reaction score
i want rapid fire
assault rifle shoot one bullet at a time and it's a little disappointing
I believe that is the stat for this gun. No matter using the cheat. You have to reprogram the game to get auto gun fire.

LKT01

Reaction score
Ohh sensei AntiFun Thank you so much for this AMAZING GIFTH!!!!! MAF IS THE BEST!!!! MAF IS THE BEST!!!!

Devilakos

Reaction score
Thanx MrAntifun. Will donate when my check arives on 1st of the Month! thank you for your work! you are really awesome!!

vhmp95

Reaction score
IS there a way to downgrade or reset survival rank i went a bit far with the game and i have max skill and i can't buy good weapons.

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
IS there a way to downgrade or reset survival rank i went a bit far with the game and i have max skill and i can't buy good weapons.
Yes, restart game completely. There is no downlevel

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Does this work for steam without getting vac banned?

Yes, as long as you play Single Player or you play with others (like from this forum per say) who are using the trainer...if your playing with someone who isnt using a trainer and they notice 1 hit kills or inf ammo etc, Im sure you'd draw negative attention right.

We could make a MAF Dying Light Guild if you guys want....we all friend one another (putting MAF or perhaps FUN so its not so clear to steam) and play together in co-op games, all of us using trainers, thus no one will ***** about 'some guy who never dies, WTF?!' type of thing as we will all be using MAF's trainer.

Reply if anyone is interested

EDIT

Really? No one is interested in playing co-op with people who are using trainers thus we wont be reported?

Last edited: