Trainer Search

seunggyu

Reaction score
OBBybg1.png
The Number Pad

James Alan

Reaction score
Will the trainer be updated? I'm trying to get bozak bow but the time is annoying and i can't do it... I had the infinte time from youre previous dying light trainer but it doesn't work now..

neonpipe23

Reaction score
Sorriie 4 my english.. but i have one question.

When i´am press F1,F3,F4,F5,F7, F11 and 7 that don´t work...I hear no effect and ingame i see no effects.. Also i am press F1 for Godmode.. i dont heare any effect and the zombies can hit/kill me..
I can press F1,F3,F4,F5,F7, F11 and 7 as often as i want.. no effect.

When i press F2.. for Inf. Stamina.. they work!
When i Press 8/9.. i hear a effect and when i watch to the Trainer that selected.. but nothing happens.

I´am have downloaded the newest version here... started the trainer as admin and i play dying light in singelplayer.. (options)..

Please help...

Gamerxxpotato

Reaction score
Sorriie 4 my english.. but i have one question.

When i´am press F1,F3,F4,F5,F7, F11 and 7 that don´t work...I hear no effect and ingame i see no effects.. Also i am press F1 for Godmode.. i dont heare any effect and the zombies can hit/kill me..
I can press F1,F3,F4,F5,F7, F11 and 7 as often as i want.. no effect.

When i press F2.. for Inf. Stamina.. they work!
When i Press 8/9.. i hear a effect and when i watch to the Trainer that selected.. but nothing happens.

I´am have downloaded the newest version here... started the trainer as admin and i play dying light in singelplayer.. (options)..

Please help...
uhhh dude the latest trainer version is 1.10.1 the latest game version which was updated today is 1.11.1. so this trainer needs to be update. which reqiures time.

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
uhhh dude the latest trainer version is 1.10.1 the latest game version which was updated today is 1.11.1. so this trainer needs to be update. which reqiures time.

Actually for me the trainer works. Godmode and everything. Inf ammo and stuff. Will test buggy stuff as well. To note I booted the trainer after the game fully loaded ingame like your supposed to do. If you try running trainer before running game it will not activate.

DSM8R

Reaction score
Hi, i was wondering if there was anyone else getting constant crashes every time you join another players lobby due to the trainer being open ?. Now i have tested each individual cheat and it is in fact the trainer itself and I'm unsure if the trainer needs to be updated or if it is something else because up until recently this didn't happen and the trainer worked like a charm. Thanks in advance for any help.

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Hi, i was wondering if there was anyone else getting constant crashes every time you join another players lobby due to the trainer being open ?. Now i have tested each individual cheat and it is in fact the trainer itself and I'm unsure if the trainer needs to be updated or if it is something else because up until recently this didn't happen and the trainer worked like a charm. Thanks in advance for any help.

Your not supposed to run this trainer while online. Make your game private and definitely make sure VAC Security is turned off. You can get banned if you use this trainer online. Especially if have VAC Security on and to be honest I wouldn't dare use it online anyways.

DSM8R

Reaction score
Your not supposed to run this trainer while online. Make your game private and definitely make sure VAC Security is turned off. You can get banned if you use this trainer online. Especially if have VAC Security on and to be honest I wouldn't dare use it online anyways.

When i say online i mean online/co-op with friends, we all use the same trainer and we all have the same problem by the way and yes i always have VAC turned off because i was VAC banned in single player long before i had this trainer which confused the hell out of me but my friends spotted out the game has been updated so the trainer just needs to be updated for this problem to be solved. no big deal and thanks for the reply.

Sockerkorn

Reaction score
The game was recently updated to version 1.11.0

This could be what DSM8R is talking about. Was supposedly a larger patch then the last one.
Patch 1.11.0 release notes:

Added new community created maps
Various stability improvements, including co-op
Fixed quarantine zones not being playable more than once
Removed common duplication exploits
Minor tweaks and fixes improving the game
Added NVIDIA Percentage Closer Soft Shadows (PCSS)

Dying Light: The Following fixes:
  • Fixed quest progression issues in certain situations
  • Balance and progression tweaks

Sockerkorn

Reaction score
does "mega exp" work on Legend level too ?

It does work, best way to lvl it up, if you have The Following, go to the Safehouse just outside the big town, and make sure you have atleast 1 Relief package, Infinite Items activated, Put it in Stash and then you'll have 98 packages in your inventory, repeat this while you're handling it, i was LEGEND 180 in.. less than 15mins.

EDIT: Also play on Nightmare while doing this to get more XP

zeeshanraja

Reaction score
>>>>> SUPER <<<<<
It works properly !
BIG Thanks for the fastest Trainer-Maker on Earth >>> Mr. AntiFun <<<
Yeah ! :):):);););):p:p:p
Trainer works fine but can't save anuting after i used the trainer. Is there a way to save game progress while useing the trainer

DSM8R

Reaction score
The game was recently updated to version 1.11.0

This could be what DSM8R is talking about. Was supposedly a larger patch then the last one.
Patch 1.11.0 release notes:

Added new community created maps
Various stability improvements, including co-op
Fixed quarantine zones not being playable more than once
Removed common duplication exploits
Minor tweaks and fixes improving the game
Added NVIDIA Percentage Closer Soft Shadows (PCSS)

Dying Light: The Following fixes:
  • Fixed quest progression issues in certain situations
  • Balance and progression tweaks

Yes i think that is exactly the problem and thank you for explaining it better than i could have. :) and for anyone have the same or similar problem needs to know that updating the trainer doesn't happen over night so it's just a waiting game for the moment.

ZombiexDabs

Reaction score
Thanks for the new update man, The v.6.2 would not let me do god mode, this ones a fix, Thanks a lot!

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Yes i think that is exactly the problem and thank you for explaining it better than i could have. :) and for anyone have the same or similar problem needs to know that updating the trainer doesn't happen over night so it's just a waiting game for the moment.

The trainer 1.10 is working for The Following and all of the cheats. make sure you don't load trainer at all until your fully ingame. Every single cheat works for me on latest update. I keep telling you this already. Don't know why it isn't working for you but it's working for a lot of people.

This is my game on latest 1.11 patch btw. So it doesn't need to be updated at the moment.