Trainer Search

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
how can i download it
Click over one them. They´re in page no 1.
CFA.png

awdterror

Reaction score
Works great on the newest version on steam of the enhanced edition.

thoxen

Reaction score
Hello, when ever i try to start the latest trainer i just get an error and it wont start.
and when i try to extract it either nothing happens or it gets extracted then removed? (Using winrar) also tried with windows .Rar file thing.

Anyone know how to fix this? Been googling like a crazy and no one has got a fix that works.

Last edited:

awdterror

Reaction score
That's your antivirus throwing a false positive. When you extract it, the antivirus scans it and thinks it's a virus and deletes it.

awdterror

Reaction score
Could you add the ability to stop the timer for the bozuke DLC?

thoxen

Reaction score
That's your antivirus throwing a false positive. When you extract it, the antivirus scans it and thinks it's a virus and deletes it.
I tried disabling the anti virus and extract it again but i get the same error, also tried adding the folder to exclusion and the place where i wanted it to be extracted but it still gives me the same error. Says "Access is denied". (I am the only user on this computer and i have all of the Admin rights).

pizza3452

Reaction score
hi bro for some reason it wont work for me... i start my game then i open the trainer and when i press a hotkey nothing happens

Arcamean

Reaction score
I'd like to know which version works on 1.11.2 as well since there isn't a readme that I can find sorry If I'm just missing it.

I tried disabling the anti virus and extract it again but i get the same error, also tried adding the folder to exclusion and the place where i wanted it to be extracted but it still gives me the same error. Says "Access is denied". (I am the only user on this computer and i have all of the Admin rights).

You need to open your anti-virus and white list a folder, at least I had to and now they're no longer getting nuked by the anti-virus.

Starkiller

Reaction score
I'd like to know which version works on 1.11.2 as well since there isn't a readme that I can find sorry If I'm just missing it.
i'd guess Dying Light V1.10.0 Trainer +19 -- The Following would be the only one with a chance of working on 1.11.2 though i'm not sure, so you'll have to test it yourself.

defcon44

Reaction score
Hey,

Can I use this with the steam version (no ban) ? like cheat my save game in SP and use it in COOP (The Following) ?
Thanks

Stoyanbg

Reaction score
Hey all i need a option for infinity backspace. Anyone can help please?

badray88

Reaction score
Im not sure if the Dev ever looks at older threads but thank you for your hard work this works so good besides health but thats fine with me !! thank you

bullcosby

Reaction score
its not working i get this error

Cannot execute "C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.416\Dying Light V1.6.2 Trainer +17 MrAntiFun.EXE"

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
its not working i get this error

Cannot execute "C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.416\Dying Light V1.6.2 Trainer +17 MrAntiFun.EXE"
You are not extracting the Rar, That is the temp location for an opened rar file, you need to extract the trainer to your desktop and then run it