Trainer Search

SaurEmp

Reaction score
ermm.... he does have the freeze time?......

what he really needs is xp option to lv to 150 faster (or instant). and leadership xp

also he has the super damage last time I checked it works kinda fine
The trainer still worked fine for me after the recent update. However I can't seem to get Super Damage and Super Speed working. Any suggestions?

As for leveling up to 150 fast, just play ambition mode and get the Academy and upgrade it to the highest level. After that you can spend money to train an officer to the desired lvl easy and fast. For upgrades just toggle on infinite Facility Materials and Gold and you will have full 150 officers in no time. :D As for leadership xp just play couple of games and u will get to 99 real easy.

Athazel

Reaction score
yeah I know about academy is just that you need to find the officers to lv them =P

kanoon55

Reaction score
I can't use Inf.Weapon Materials, please help.
any idea?????????????????????

Last edited:

hfz878

Reaction score
nice trainer...but since i've updated to v1.02....will this trainer still working or not?
if not....then can you upload the updated version of this trainer please?

Athazel

Reaction score
we reported to him that since 1.2 the trainer got problems, so only thing we have to do is wait for him to update it

waseem

Reaction score
Mr anti fun, if you're using non retail version of the game you can use the update in this video to update and get costume dlc too

Kamui2040

Donor
Reaction score
Great trainer, thank you.
Do you believe you could add inf. powerup time after pickup like def x2 or so?
Also Inf. Gems isn't working, otherwise great Trainer thanks.

Last edited:

Athazel

Reaction score
Mr anti fun, if you're using non retail version of the game you can use the update in this video to update and get costume dlc too
any news about the new DLCs they released for PC version?

Blob55

Reaction score
I can't get Super Speed to work. I really need it, as some missions are almost impossible without it!

dankew1

Reaction score
I dun think he's still working on it , it's been long enough since he said he's gonna update it ..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
A guy told me that the trainer was still working fine last time i was going to update it , What is the problem ? .

dankew1

Reaction score
A guy told me that the trainer was still working fine last time i was going to update it , What is the problem ? .
First of all thank you for this trainer ..
As you can see this trainer is for the 1.00 version of the game which is still working perfectly , we were looking forward to one for version 1.02 as when I updated my game the trainer couldn't be activated due to the difference in game versions , if you'd update it so it work on that version I as well as others will be so pleased.

Blob55

Reaction score
The Super Speed cheat definitely doesn't work. It would be good if someone checked all of the cheats in v2 version of the Trainer.

BTW, I can get other cheats to work, such as Inf Health.

Oh and can you change Inf. Weapon Materials activator to a different button? It makes it impossible to take snapshots.

Last edited:

dankew1

Reaction score
The Super Speed codes definitely doesn't work. It would be good if someone checked all of the cheats in v2 version of the Trainer.
Super speed and attack works perfectly on the trainer +13 but it's only for version 1.00 of the game

Blob55

Reaction score
Super speed and attack works perfectly on the trainer +13 but it's only for version 1.00 of the game

That's what I'm saying. I don't want to download an earlier version. I just want the Super Speed code to work in the latest version.

dankew1

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying. I don't want to download an earlier version. I just want the Super Speed code to work in the latest version.
That's wut I meant , it would be great if he updates it to the latest version .. I'd like to use the DLCs as well as the trainer