Trainer Search

ngocphu

Reaction score
i have a hint for someone use 1.02 but it doesn't work, you need press F1 key when the screen have :"press any button", i'm using 3DM ***** v1.02. sorry for my bad english

momochot

Reaction score
yeahhhhhhh, whenever you have time, Mr antifun, do take a look at this..

=D

Junsu

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun. First I am really grateful of your trainers and I don't mean to sound rude but the trainer for Dynasty Warriors 8 xtreme legends 1.02 doesn't work on my game. I pressed F1 just like you did in the video and it doesn't work. I've read all the posts and tried everything but it still won't work. I'm thinking this is only happening to people who use windows 8/8.1. I know you are very busy but please have a look. Thank you.

iTL

Reaction score
Hello Mr Anti fun
Can we change hotkey for activate trainer ? (F1)

Kamui2040

Donor
Reaction score
Not working for me either, I am on windows 10 64bit.
btw it also seems the game has been updated to version 1.0.3, this is probably the reason.

Edit: Turns out the trainer is still working with version 1.0.3 and the reason I couldn't get it to activate is because I was trying to use texmod to change the buttons symbols to match the X360 controller, so it is either that or the trainer.
Plus for me I have to start the trainer after the game for it to work.

Last edited:

ArsyadJ

Reaction score
umm i think my F1 key is broke . i try to click it and it didn't on the cheat . most of it is from cheat trainet 1.02