Trainer Search

Blob55

Reaction score
That's wut I meant , it would be great if he updates it to the latest version .. I'd like to use the DLCs as well as the trainer
Don't the DLCs and codes work together?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This isn't very helpful people , So far people say the trainer doesn't activate at all ,Some say health only works others say everything works fine except speed , I guess i gonna have to check it out myself , Will do that early tomorrow morning .

dankew1

Reaction score
This isn't very helpful people , So far people say the trainer doesn't activate at all ,Some say health only works others say everything works fine except speed , I guess i gonna have to check it out myself , Will do that early tomorrow morning .
Thank you , I've noticed dat too , well for me my game 1.00 it's 3 D M and your trainer works perfectly for it. I just updated it to version 1.02 and added the DLCs and the trainer doesn't activate which is wut is supposed to happen due to the changing in game's version

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank you , I've noticed dat too , well for me my game 1.00 it's 3 D M and your trainer works perfectly for it. I just updated it to version 1.02 and added the DLCs and the trainer doesn't activate which is wut is supposed to happen due to the changing in game's version
Does the trainer detect the game?.

Blob55

Reaction score
I also have version 1.02, my game is called Launch.exe and so far the only code which I've noticed doesn't work, is Super Speed.
I also have the Trainer in the same folder as the game.

One problem I have noticed, is that if I start up the trainer before starting the game, the game won't recognise my controller until I reset Steam.

dankew1

Reaction score
Wow it really worked changing the game's name to Launch.exe seems to make it ON and the trainer is working just fine , thanks Mr.Fun I tested it too now and indeed the only cheat not working is super speed

Blob55

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun, can you change Inf. Weapon Materials to key 2? I like to take snapshots in-game and that's a cheat I wouldn't ever really use.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Mr.Antifun, can you change Inf. Weapon Materials to key 2? I like to take snapshots in-game and that's a cheat I wouldn't ever really use.
Can't you change the binding key of snapshots? .
p.s i made a new trainer today and fixed damage and speed should be up on forum tonight or by tomorrow .

Blob55

Reaction score
Print Screenshot , maybe ?
But that means I'll have to keep on cropping the images and I like to take several photos at a time and I don't want to replay the same thing over and over.

dankew1

Reaction score
Oh and if also you could make the infinite health cheat work on Ultimate difficulty would be nice too

Blob55

Reaction score
Hmm. Where is the Trainer?

Anyway, I didn't know that the inf health code still didn't work for Ultimate Difficulty.