Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , I haven't tested all of the options just speed , damage and the basic cheats.

Blob55

Reaction score
It's working, but I can't disable inf health for allys, even when I going into a different battle.
Another thing is that when I press F1 twice by accident, I can't turn it back on.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It's working, but I can't disable inf health for allys, even when I going into a different battle.
Another thing is that when I press F1 twice by accident, I can't turn it back on.
I really got a lot of stuff to do and these seems like small problems and can be easily handled by user being a bit more careful with hotkeys :) .

Blob55

Reaction score
I really got a lot of stuff to do and these seems like small problems and can be easily handled by user being a bit more careful with hotkeys :) .
I suppose. BTW, did you fix the health code so that it works on Ultimate difficulty?

Blob55

Reaction score
Anyone have info on if this works on Ultimate difficulty?

Darkxtsuna

Reaction score
I know that its a false positive virus alert and all but does anyone else have there anti virus popping up saying that there's a virus inside ? Just curious that's all, already used Virus total to double check but wanted to hear if some other people got this happening on there antivirus, never gotten a alert from the previous trainers but the new 1.02 trainer has my antivirus getting a alert, Using Avast right now and a alert popped up but on virus total has avast saying its nothing lol. So I just wanted to triple check =].

redemperor124

Reaction score
I can't extract v.102 trainer but i can extract from 1.00 version though.

I also cannot extract the latest xcom enemy within either. they have the same problem . (also the older one works fine)

please look into this.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I can't extract v.102 trainer but i can extract from 1.00 version though.

I also cannot extract the latest xcom enemy within either. they have the same problem . (also the older one works fine)

please look into this.
Just pause your antivirus and it should work fine.

Blob55

Reaction score
If you turn on the cheats which give you max of a certain item, such as gold, then you turn it off, will you still have 9,999,999 Gold, or will it go back to the amount you had before you activated the cheat?

Noowaak

Reaction score
hello...freeze time dont work :) time its stoped but game will finish after 60 min :) grr fix this,can u ?

alexandervn

Reaction score
I cannot use your trainer. My computer use win 8.1, and it report " Class not registered" ???

razergoliathus

Reaction score
hey, MAF, thanks for the great trainer! only problem I have is that inf health doesn't work in ultimate mode. other than that, everything is great!

rzvbusu

Reaction score
umm at me it doesnt work when i press f1 in game the trainer doesnt activate ,neither at the start menu so none of the hacks works

ona

Reaction score
I can't use the trainer, I press the F1 button to activate the trainer but nothing happen. Please help. I user 1.0.2 version.