Trainer Search

gaming121

Reaction score
for those people who says this trainers didnt work. well haha bad luck for you guys because for me it worked with my empire and all series of shogun 2 using the trainers also came from here. nice job to all developers of those trainers youll big help to me. its just one thing im a bit having trouble with shogun 2 trainers cannot be deactivated once its on and take affect now if you remove the current option you had you may never turn it on again until youve finish the current turn. hope i cant turn it on or off whenever i want. but still trainer for empire is totaly working thanks a lot. =)

mightygills

Reaction score
I know you are busy MAF, but if you can find time to revisit this game it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks as always for your work.

totalnewb86

Reaction score
I have found that this trainer works on the Grand Campaign but if I'm playing the road to independence then it will not work.

nafoikagera

Reaction score
It's not full of virus as is explained many times in many ways trainers work by editing data in RAM which triggers virus protection because it's done by uncertificated applications and not you know ******* iTunes. If MrAntiFun was running virus laden software then they'd have enough data to control a small country and the stolen personal info to fund it. It's just not happening.