Trainer Search

Drake69

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for what you do. Everybody on this site needs to join your patreon and give you what you deserve so richly - as much money as they can afford. :)

Riforma

Reaction score
thx mrantifun but f2 jet back not working. If you have time, can you take care of it? thx again ( sorry my english using google translate :) )

EasyDomGaming

Reaction score
Not sure what am I doing wrong, but I cant make it work, just makes bleep sound and thats it, try run as admin, turn of firewall before downloading and during launch and still, any one have any suggestion?

Drake69

Donor
Reaction score
Not sure what am I doing wrong, but I cant make it work, just makes bleep sound and thats it, try run as admin, turn of firewall before downloading and during launch and still, any one have any suggestion?
I couldn't get the v10 one to work at all. But fortunately I still have V9.7.1.2321 on my hd and stats and quickbar items still work. It's better than nothing and it lets us get our Empyrion fix until our overworked benefactor can get around to it.

EasyDomGaming

Reaction score
I couldn't get the v10 one to work at all. But fortunately I still have V9.7.1.2321 on my hd and stats and quickbar items still work. It's better than nothing and it lets us get our Empyrion fix until our overworked benefactor can get around to it.
thank you for the reply, yeah its a bit of a bummer, all I need from those to work is Mega XP option if iam honest, but anyway its ok, thanks again

Meatsheild

Reaction score
thanks, Unlimited ammo and infinite items are not working for me, the rest work though.

n1veau

Reaction score
Is there a working mod?
it seems nothing works for me?

brewdog

Reaction score
I know your busy but seems you are only one making trainer still for this game I cant find anyone else, but there was a Update most still work but ones like xp boost, skill points, jet pack ectt dont work for this new update 10.5.0 2648

bleody

Reaction score
Hello I have noticed that since the Alpha 11 of the coach is no longer running. I ask for an update thanks for the good work.