Trainer Search

Elendil

Reaction score
i did like mrantifun said!active,build city,end turn,allow cheats,end turn...nothing

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i did like mrantifun said!active,build city,end turn,allow cheats,end turn...nothing
Try this ,activate trainer, end turn,move your units to everywhere,activate both cheats in game (don't do alt-tab to the trainer) then end turn

Last edited:

Elendil

Reaction score
i have that version!my name on game is rld!i didnt modified that

alpalia

Reaction score
not work for me too. the problem is, when i activate the trailer, dat work, but if i clic for activate an option. the case is checked/activate then immediatly unactivate/unchecked. so i cant activate the cheat. but thanks for try make a trainer for it btw ^^

Elendil

Reaction score
no idea what to do!i try all!only deleting game remain!

Skeirma

Donor
Reaction score
This trainer proves to be problematic for me also, followed instructions and everything seemed fine but I only got it to work once. After that it just never did it again, not a huge deal though just hopefully this gets resolved for other players. ^^

In the meantime I'm attempting to make my own cheat table for it, I suggest others do the same. :)

dookster

Reaction score
It doesn't work for me either. When you press F1, it does activate. But after you end the turn, pressing F2 and/or F3 only temporary turns on the cheat. The values never change in-game. I wasted a bunch of turns/time creating and recreating.

I have the same version 1.0 S3. RLD release. However, that shouldn't matter much since this is probably checking for memory holding values for the dust and influence. I assume it only works because because the starting values change by some specific amount the first turn of creating a city. However, relying on users to manually get the exact variable by following a precise sequence is a bad idea, imo. If we could enter the values, sure it could work, but who knows what actions/inputs could affect how the values are stored.

Would it not be easier to make a save game editor?

Snaggles

Reaction score
Hi Mr. Antifun, would be appreciated if this is resolved. You're doing a great job, and thank you!

I decided to rage a bit lol, but guys, this does work. I had to press about 2159812952 times, and then it changed the values to 1000000000k or whatever, and this was during a turn. :)

Game freezes and dies after a while due to the cheats though..

Last edited:

Elendil

Reaction score
i tryed with a table of cheat engine it work but when u end turn game go stuck and u have to force it to close!every time!hope mrantifun working on it an soon we have the answer!

blubbolo

Reaction score
Try this ,activate trainer, end turn,move your units to everywhere,activate both cheats in game (don't do alt-tab to the trainer) then end turn
i did everything you said, the trainer did is thing....but instead of giving me 999k dust it gave me - (minus) 999k dust, and since i was broke, the ai sold everything i had.
tried it 5 times, same results everytime. <.<

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i did everything you said, the trainer did is thing....but instead of giving me 999k dust it gave me - (minus) 999k dust, and since i was broke, the ai sold everything i had.
tried it 5 times, same results everytime. <.<
Did you try it on a new game?.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will fix the trainer but you guys gonna have to wait couple days because i got my hands full at the moment .

Elendil

Reaction score
ok! 3 days were too much but 2 are ok!!:) p.s. as suggestion you should learn to write with feet to be effective at 200% ehehehe

Reaction score
Just great to know you didn't forget about it..hope to see it soon. Thank you for the incredible work so far ;-)