Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Don't want to be that person but...
Is a new working trainer in the works?
It's been some time now!

Thx

MrAntiFun is busy, I'm sure he will fix the trainer when he could.

Insurgence

Reaction score
I do feel I should mention something when it comes to this trainer. It appears it is for the 64bit version of the game. Having tried to use it on both the 64bit and 32bit versions, I found that it worked on the 64bit but not on the 32bit. I feel that some of the people having issues most likely have the 32bit version of the game installed and not the 64bit version, while making the assumption that it will work. With the 32bit version, the game loaded and the trainer saw it, but it would not do anything because shit was not where it belonged.

Now of course it is a bit of a moot issue since the trainer does not work on the latest version, but you might want to check what version of the game you have installed, and if you have the 32bit, you might want to put in a request for the 32bit version instead of constantly posting complaints. Although I do feel that I should say there are people who contributed well to this thread (Viraiasu, I'm giving you thanks).

Elendil

Reaction score
lots of game are available now like shadow of mordor,alien,son of rome!so for now i put it away focusing there!and those 3games are a lot to play!when trainer come ill play this game!so have patience for sure something will come soon!:)

Insurgence

Reaction score
Also I would like to add that XML Notepad 2007 rocks for editing save games. The one I downloaded was from Microsofts site, but you can also get it here: http://xmlnotepad.codeplex.com/. This actually organizes things properly right off the bat and has decent performance to boot.

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score

Gal3n

Reaction score
Followed instructions on the video several times... Still does not work. When activating options makes a sound but the options never activate...

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score
Followed instructions on the video several times... Still does not work. When activating options makes a sound but the options never activate...

I follow instructions for the trainer B (because I'm using this) to the letter, but nothing happens.
I try the past version of the trainer, again followed instructions to the letter and nothing.
I'm using the XML edit option and it's working very good and with more option to edit.

Anyway, thanks (truly) a lot MrAntiFun for the trainer and all effort. I use many of your trainers and all works perfectly.

smk1234

Reaction score
When I get to the point of activating the dust and influence, i click them on..then they click off so not sure what is happening there. Tried restarted multiple new games. I am on steam not sure if that makes a difference or not.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
When I get to the point of activating the dust and influence, i click them on..then they click off so not sure what is happening there. Tried restarted multiple new games. I am on steam not sure if that makes a difference or not.
Its okay it should be this,after this you need to press end turn then open Empire Management Screen , Then close it to make cheats working

alpalia

Reaction score
tested the trainer B. still not work..:( , ihave follow instruction, ven last MrSkaizo instruction .

oh btw, can you please change the key of the trainer ? i mean, can you turn them into numpad2, numpad 3 at replace of F2, F3 ? because F2 and F3 open the city menu etc..and maybe this mess all. (idk , i just say ^^ , or even use F8,F9 or whatever)

im on steam version too.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
tested the trainer B. still not work..:( , ihave follow instruction, ven last MrSkaizo instruction .

oh btw, can you please change the key of the trainer ? i mean, can you turn them into numpad2, numpad 3 at replace of F2, F3 ? because F2 and F3 open the city menu etc..and maybe this mess all. (idk , i just say ^^ , or even use F8,F9 or whatever)

im on steam version too.
best way to do it instead of activating the cheats in game, alt tab out and select the options F2 and F3 and it wont affect the open city menu

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello.
The trainers not works

Notice:
  • Start gameworld first then activate the trainer then end your turn , After that you can use the cheats,Then end turn once more to see the effect.
  • For B trainer , First start game and build a city then activate the trainer after that open Empire Management Screen , Then close it ,Then activate Dust and Influence cheats , Watch the YouTube video above.

narco31

Donor
Reaction score
Notice:
  • Start gameworld first then activate the trainer then end your turn , After that you can use the cheats,Then end turn once more to see the effect.
  • For B trainer , First start game and build a city then activate the trainer after that open Empire Management Screen , Then close it ,Then activate Dust and Influence cheats , Watch the YouTube video above.

thks but i try it before says that not works
Mr antifun can you update this trainer and add one turn research
thks for all

Yerycho

Reaction score
The trainer activating button it F2, F3.
It is not possible to make changes in the button in the game. Like this not good. Until all of them the game a menu comes in. The game is frozen off and steps out.

Last edited: