Trainer Search

abimor

Reaction score
I cant get the trainer to work it just keeps saying cheat is not responding can you tell me what to do please?

kinglonewolf

Reaction score
I cant get the trainer to work it just keeps saying cheat is not responding can you tell me what to do please?

on the first post watch the video. I followed those steps and had to spam the keys to get the cheat to work because the cheat client would crash over and over. you just need to click the client and when it crashes and the window pops up to force close it, just leave it and press the keys once. Then when the client recovers it should be red.

Nizla73

Reaction score
The third extension of EL just come out, a little update could be cool ;)

Sleeleg

Reaction score
So the Trainer kinda works, Even with the updated game I've gotten it to work once or twice. I don't really understand how, mainly because the trainer itself crashed twice before it started to work. I think you just need to start a game and open up the trainer a few turns in, I got both the dust and influence to register, but I know it doesn't always work.

Kotamar

Reaction score
So the Trainer kinda works, Even with the updated game I've gotten it to work once or twice. I don't really understand how, mainly because the trainer itself crashed twice before it started to work. I think you just need to start a game and open up the trainer a few turns in, I got both the dust and influence to register, but I know it doesn't always work.

same here

Fkrushsykes

Reaction score
followed how you did it in the video but its not activating is the version outdated or?..

Darizuka

Reaction score
I followed the video
and Influence works 100%
but Dust Cheat says "Cheat Activated"
but theres no changes in income.

deltawii

Reaction score
As always MrAntifun, you are the greatest human being in the world..... With that being said, could you update the trainer? Pretty please?

ash231974

Master Donor
Reaction score
Appreciate an update when you're cool MAF...
With latest update inf dust does not work...

Update 07 Sep 2016:
The trainer works... Initially only inf Influence seemed to work, but hitting the f1 key a couple of times over 4 turns - it worked !!...

Last edited:

Darizuka

Reaction score
Appreciate an update when you're cool MAF...
With latest update inf dust does not work...

Update 07 Sep 2016:
The trainer works... Initially only inf Influence seemed to work, but hitting the f1 key a couple of times over 4 turns - it worked !!...

does it work?

xiaofeng

Donor
Reaction score
Wow, no matter what game I want to play, there is always a trainer made by Mr. Antifun. Thanks a bunch boss!

soubi28

Reaction score
Do you think we can get some more cheats added?
It's version 1.5.0 now
Latest expansion is Tempest

Avenger93

Reaction score
I'd also like to request and update for this as tempest just hit today.

Last edited:

Flyer

Donor
Reaction score
MRAntifun when you update this trainer could you please add god mode.