Endless Legend (Steam) 7-23-16 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Unlimited Dust
  2. Unlimited Influence
  3. Unlimited Research
  4. Unlimited Resources
  5. Super Production
Notice:
First start a new game or continue a game,Then establish a city or select one then activate the mods

Attachments

• Endless Legend (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 4,270
Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
its not working the cheats reset after activate
It doesnt get reset , Look , Just start gameworld then activate the trainer then build a city then end your turn , After that press either of the cheats hotkey then end the turn once more .

bloodsucker

Reaction score
It doesnt get reset , Look , Just start gameworld then activate the trainer then build a city then end your turn , After that press either of the cheats hotkey then end the turn once more .

yep i did as you said but it not working,sorryt i dont know how

Arcos

Reaction score
Well here the trainer works and add the amount to the object but the option reset after it change the value

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well here the trainer works and add the amount to the object but the option reset after it change the value
Once you have the resources why does it matter ? , Does the resources go down when options go off?.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
hey guys i just tested and seems it's working fine,just need to read notice and make sure you using game version same as trainer version with 64bit

Viraiasu

Reaction score
Read the notice.
I have the V1.0.0 S3 64bit.
3elJIux.jpg

There is something strange about the video. You had selected the Broken Lords faction, but in-game you had the Cultists faction hero and city. I followed the notice and even copied your game settings--didn't work.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
t
Read the notice.
I have the V1.0.0 S3 64bit.
3elJIux.jpg

There is something strange about the video. You had selected the Broken Lords faction, but in-game you had the Cultists faction hero and city. I followed the notice and even copied your game settings--didn't work.
I did change the faction but that doesnt matter , Please read the notice and do exactly as i say , This game isnt easy to make a trainer for .

Angelus25

Reaction score
same here. doesn`t work. too bad. never had a problem with your trainers... weird

Elendil

Reaction score
hello i did too as you said but it didnt worked!honestly it gave me 1 time only the reputation(no idea how),not the dust!i tryed a lot of times and never worked anymore!sigh

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

Arcos

Reaction score
Once you have the resources why does it matter ? , Does the resources go down when options go off?.

Oh it not metter. I was just reporting what happens.

Nop stay in 9999999 or something like this.

-------------------------------------------------------

Now i'm confused. Are we talking about the same release? (steam, RLD...)

I don't know how MrAntifun did this but if the release is different it can not work and the problem can be related with the faction.(I played only with the Wild Walkers btw)

-------------------------- EDIT-----------------------------------------------

I got it. The problem is not the Faction. Probably u guys are constructing ( in the city. swers or somehting like this) and researching something. Try to not do nothing except construct the city and end the turn.

I think this can resolve the problem

BTW i'm using the RLD version

Last edited:

Elendil

Reaction score
i using steam version but no work except as i said up 1 time i got reputation working!no idea how i did it!the only i dont need sadly!dust is better!!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I've been doing exactly as you said since yesterday.

1. Start gameworld http://i.imgur.com/f1HqrMj.jpg
2. Activate trainer http://i.imgur.com/Qi5sKqs.jpg
3. Build city and end turn http://i.imgur.com/pTarg4t.jpg
4. Press either cheat hotkeys and end turn http://i.imgur.com/nbflHPM.jpg
5. No effect http://i.imgur.com/cMRDhXy.jpg
i confirm what you said, it's true,but after activate trainer try end turn then move your units to everywhere then press either cheats in game without doing alt-tab to the trainer then end turn,it's working?
PS:mrantifun when i continue game(i am at turn 5) i saw that dust and influence is at 1000..k but trainer is not even opened then i tried to end turn and gotcha it's crash evertime

Oh it not metter. I was just reporting what happens.

Nop stay in 9999999 or something like this.

-------------------------------------------------------

Now i'm confused. Are we talking about the same release? (steam, ***...) Did u guys tried with the Wild Walkers?

I don't know how MrAntifun did this but if the release is different it can not work and the problem can be related with the faction.(I played only with the Wild Walkers btw)
dust stay at 9999..k and influence stay at 1000..k try again end turn then dust should be at 1000..k

Last edited:

Arcos

Reaction score
dust stay at 9999..k and influence stay at 1000..k try again end turn then dust should be at 1000..k

I was not looking at the game when i wrote. You are right :)

i tryed for 10 turns nothing

Start a new game and try to do what i edit in my post. Do not construt things in city or research anything. When i cnonstruct things in city and research anything the trainer don't work... So just construct the city and change the turn...