Trainer Search

Buffmutti

Reaction score
Its easy to get the developer menu. Just add the parameter --enablemoddingtools (in my case it looks like "C:\Games\Endless Space 2 Galactic Statecraft\EndlessSpace2.exe" --enablemoddingtools in the shortcut, in steam you can add --enablemoddingtools to the start parameters) and in the game just press Shift+F1 and there you have the developer menu.

AdHyde

Reaction score
Its easy to get the developer menu. Just add the parameter --enablemoddingtools (in my case it looks like "C:\Games\Endless Space 2 Galactic Statecraft\EndlessSpace2.exe" --enablemoddingtools in the shortcut, in steam you can add --enablemoddingtools to the start parameters) and in the game just press Shift+F1 and there you have the developer menu.

Confirmed! And so far it's not having an issue. Thanks for finding this, I'm pretty sure MAF thanks you too as a trainer only would have been obsolete in a matter of weeks due to how frequently Amplitude updates

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
thanks very much! you are the best!

and you can se the version of your game in game menu!

Buffmutti

Reaction score
Question: Would it be possible to add a option in the trainer to reduce the "Cooldown" timer of the core cracker? 5 rounds is insane and makes the most powerful weapon in the game nearly useless.

Imagine you want to destroy a solar system with 5 planets, then you need 5 fleets which each has one spaceship with a core cracker and additional spaceships to defend the core cracker ships (since they are not able to fight against other ships) and even then you have to wait 5 rounds before you can start destroying that solar system (yes, i love to play MoO and i love the Stellar Converter xD)