Trainer Search

Xd232

Reaction score
Hello there!Colonialism in one month doesn't work properly...because it's not like before:click on a province--> send a colonist and then boom you get that province,for example in Americas,Africa,all the colonial provinces...it worked till' last week!Can someone tell me what's the problem with that trainer option ?

Ryandook

Reaction score
Yea i'm the same as xd232 colonize in a month crashes the game

Xd232

Reaction score
In my situation,the game doesn't crash...but,that option(Numpad 9,I think) doesn't work...:/

Kogre

Reaction score
numpad 9 cheat (colonist instant) is so broken it entirely crashes my game everytime i send a colonist, or after i send a colonist and activate it. Crash to desktop... first time experiencing it was with 1.22.2 :S only cheat that seems to do that

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
my game version is 1.22.2 so none of these trainers work for me... what to do? =(
Trainer 1.22.1 works fine for me on version 1.22.2 - but I don't use the colonization function and others have reported it broken above...

Other option is to use Steam to roll back to an earlier version of the game and download a version of the trainer that works with it. It doesn't take long to roll back or re-update once a new trainer is released by Mr. AF... If you don't know how to roll back on Steam, google europa universalis 4 roll back for instuctions.

hck123a

Reaction score
Important things not working in latest version.

Godmode
Instant Movement
Colonization

Letfire

Reaction score
please fix 1.22.2.0 when i activate "colonization in month" and send a colonist game is closing

Casualler

Reaction score
...There seems to be a problem with the colonizing button (Numpad 9 by default).. When I use it, the game immediately crashes..

PerryHawth

Reaction score
Same issue here as ophanim. Colonization cheat crashes game. I've activated it before pressing the "Send" button, after pressing it, paused, and unpaused, in both cases. Crashes in all four cases. Also doesn't seem to matter how many colonies are pending, 1-4, crashes regardless.

NAFTASHIA

Reaction score
Hello, I'm having a problem when i use colonized in a month. When I send colonist it suddenly crashed. and game was closed. Can you fix it when the new update come up?