Trainer Search

portuges23

Reaction score
inifinite custom points would be nice i would like to make a opm with full military ideas :D
then name it space marines :D

samuel5434

Reaction score
The Numbers start to become negative (denoted by "-+" instead of just "+" or "-"). Has happened to both sailors (locking the at 100), and taxation. The latter in turn forced me to take a loan every month or go bankrupt. So while not unplayable, i would at least hope for some advice.

CamphorMenthol

Reaction score
Game was updated to v1.29.0.0 Manchu (ea57). No idea how to turn that patch back, sadly I can't use the latest trainer anymore. :(

dwrightmets07

Reaction score
These forced updates are such a pain, made a lot of my mods unusable too. Thank you for your work on these Mr. Antifun!

hck123a

Reaction score
Game build changed to 64bit , Its going to take a lot of work to get a new trainer out with similar cheats, Will try to get it done within 24 hours .

Trainer has to be remade from scratch .

Thanks for the work on this trainer over the years.. IF possible since you remaking it from scrach, please add 0 Agressive Expansion like you did with Imperator Rome.

TryToTech78

Reaction score
Honestly guys, imo many of the posts here are pretty disgusting. The first few posts that informed MAF about the update and gave some more information were well written and nice, nothing to add there. After that, he wrote, that he is working on it and it might take a bit longer because it has to be made new from scratch.
WHY do people feel the need to add comments like "update it", "update needed", "waiting for update" or something like "+1" to it, after everyone that writes an answer should know, that an update is in the works. This is just rude towards a person that provides us with this trainer for free and usually has amazingly fast updates.
Yes, I am also waiting for the update, but obviously this EU4 trainer isn't the only thing he has going on, so I'm just being patient and having a look in here from time to time, more posts won't speed up the coding process anyways, unless he forgot about this trainer, something I wouldn't assume after a day or two.

/edit: Almost forgot to take the chance: Thank you MAF for what you do for the community of people that like to play games with trainers! :)

MrNice93

Reaction score
Would be rly awesome with an updated on this trainer!

thx in advance