Trainer Search

darkkaiser

Reaction score
WeMod does not see my game even though it see 10 another games or so. Won't this trainer be published in here as like before?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I think you can add the game manually to the app press on Fix then drag game exe to the fix dialog then open game and press play on app.

hck123a

Reaction score
Can you include at first page the usual download (zip file with trainer) for those who dont want wemod? Its not like its bad or anything. I just personaly dont want it.

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
I got it working with WeMod, but well....I much prefer the older method, even if my Antivirus plays up time to time

-=!DBS!=-

Reaction score
There are two problems with the WeMod version:

- it doesn't recognise the installed EU4 by default
- when I'm using the fixing method, it starts, but most cheats don't work (only the military/administrative/diplomatic power cheats)

Zooasaurus

Reaction score
Sure, i got it working via WeMod, but that means it won't open with a launcher, which means i can't play using mods. Selecting the launcher in WeMod means once the game opens and the launcher's gone, WeMod won't recognize the game. Both ways are screwed basically. Is there any other alternative/workaround?

iFQ_23

Reaction score
WeMod does not see my any games, nothing happen when i try to add manuelly.

CamphorMenthol

Reaction score
WeMod works on my end. What I did was I opened the game program first then let it run up until the Main Menu screen then I would try to toggle the trainer options. Another way that I tried on was right after I choose the country that I'm going to play on for that session, initially the game is paused at that time so I would toggle the trainer options and each one would change as soon as I click them.

Just noticed that the game was updated again to version EU4 v1.29.1.0 Manchu (e8b2).