Trainer Search

gorodoe

Reaction score
It's working but I'm keep getting CTD when using the trainer?

henrikzar

Reaction score
So what exactly does the "God Mode" cheat do? Units don't die?

XeroHS

Master Donor
Reaction score
Essentially, yes. More troops mean faster results but you can siege a province with just one unit. I'd make groups of at least 3 though, a stack of doom will kill or two units. Same goes for naval units.

Jasinn

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me how to use fabricate claim in a month, imperial authority, land morale - navy morale / what they do? thanks
Fabricate Claim - Claim neighbouring provinces when you have like 15.00 Spynetwork in a country, you can also type the cheat: spynetwork TAG AMOUNT to get SpyNetwork in a specific country.
Imperial Authority - Currency needed to make reforms on Holy Roman Empire. Higher IA - Higher chances of countries of HRE accepting your reforms.
Land/Navy Morale - Better units, they die, but they'll fight harder, their morale won't drop. For example you're going 4k vs 4k, opponents would die, and you'd have like 3k[depending on your technology]
God Mode - Invisible/Immortal units.
Please Like if I helped you up. ^^

MrMan#1

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun i know its only been 5 days since last update but wondering if you're gonna update trainer to 1.19.2?

carnakov

Donor
Reaction score
How could we help you for the update ? (Version 1.20 Mandate of Heaven released)